Dubai is a destination that mixes modern culture with history, adventure with world-class shopping and entertainment. It is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai does everything to the extreme, standing out for its uber-modern design in a historically conservative country. The soaring skyscrapers, palm-shaped islands, and golden beaches, paired with vibrant nightlife, luxury shopping, and world-class dining, make the city a sight to behold and be explored.
- Established as an unassuming fishing village, Dubai was founded in June 1833, but it wasn't until the 1970s that it began transforming into the desert metropolis that it's known as today. Roughly 800 members from the Bani Yas tribe arrived at Dubai creek to first establish Dubai back then, with the population reaching around 20,000 by the 1930s. In 2020, the population of Dubai surpassed 3 million.
- The Palm Jumeirah can be seen from space: The world's largest manmade island, Palm Jumeirah is home to lavish luxury villas, pristine private stretches of white sand and luxury hotels. Interestingly, it took 10.5 million dump trucks worth of sand to create it.
- Dubai has been awarded more than 130 Guinness World Records: These include three for Dubai Miracle Garden and no less than 11 for the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Weirder and wonderful feats include fastest police car in service, most people to parachute from a balloon simultaneously and longest underwater live radio broadcast.
- Dubbed the world's first seven-star hotel, the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab is located on its own private island, accessed via a private bridge. Among its more jaw-dropping features is the gold leaf that covers roughly 1790 square meters of the interiors.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis for 04 Nights / 05 Days
Hotel name: Aloft Deira City Centre (4*)
Room Category: Aloft Room
Package Cost: 35,999/-
Hotel name: Movenpick Bur Dubai (5*)
Room Category: Superior Room
Package Cost: 33,999/-
- Package Rate is valid from 1st June till 31st August, 2021.
- Above rates are subject to availability of the hotel at the time of confirmation.
- Mandatory COVID testing rules on entry and exit of Dubai will apply as per Dubai and Indian government travel entry guidelines and will have to be paid directly as per current applicable charges.
- At the top Burj Khalifa 124th floor non-prime time with SIC transfers
Cost per person: 4,500/-
- Half Day Abu Dhabi city tour and Ferrari World bronze ticket with SIC transfers
Cost per person: 7,500/-
- IMG World 01 Day 02 Park ticket with SIC Transfers
Cost per person: 6,500/-
Day 01: Arrival Dubai
Upon your arrival in Dubai, our local representative will receive you at the airport and drop you at your selected hotel. Once you reach your hotel, complete your hassle-free registration formalities. Proceed to your room and have some rest. The first day of your Dubai holiday includes a lavish dinner over the traditional Dhow Cruise. Sail across the Dubai Creek and gorge on a mouth-watering buffet dinner. Check out Dubai’s architecture and glittering structures as you sail by, and also admire the beautiful Arabic music. Post enjoying cruise dinner you will dropped back to your hotel. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 02: Half Day Dubai City tour
Fill yourself with the delicious breakfast and prepare yourself for discovering the wonders of Dubai on a half-day city tour. covering photo -stops outside locations like Dubai creek, Burj –Al- Arab, Atlantis, Burj Khalifa, Jumariah beach, Gold Souk, Meena Bazaar and other magnificent sites of Dubai. Return to hotel hotel in afternoon. Rest day free at Leisure.
Day 03: Desert Safari
Enjoy a spread of fresh breakfast at your hotel and spend the first half of the day leisurely. In the evening, leave for the Dubai Desert Safari Tour. Enjoy an adrenaline pumping ride on the fascinating dunes of Dubai. Satiate your hunger with Arabian delicacies and later, get to your hotel for a sound sleep.
Day 04: Day at Leisure
Begin your day with a wholesome breakfast. Since the day is free for leisure, you can opt to partake in any activities of you liking like shopping at Meena Bazar or Bur Dubai. However, its recommended that you enjoy Half day Abu Dhabi city tour with a visit to Ferrari World or any other tours of your choice (at an additional cost). End the day with comfortable overnight stay.
Day 05: Departure to India
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel. Pack your belongings and complete the check-out formalities. Get to the airport, and board your flight back home with lovely memories of your fun-filled Dubai vacation!
Booking Terms & Conditions
- There is no refund for any item or service not utilized in itinerary at any time.
- All transfers/meals & sightseeing are based on common platform along with other guests.
- In case of No-Show, 100% of package cost will be applicable/charged
- Any increase in a taxes, visa or any surcharges applicable anytime will be additional & will have to be paid by client
- All KYC documents required for payment of overseas suppliers will have to be provided by the client
- Please note the above rates are valid subject to availability of hotel and other services
Cancellation Policy: Once confirmed all bookings are Non-Refundable
- 80% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 20% balance payment to be made 10 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.