Nairobi is a city that never seems to sleep. The entire town has a boundless energy, and is thriving place where all of human life can be found. This is a place of great contrasts where race, tribe and origin all become facets of a unique Nairobi character. The city has not lost its sense of the past, with an excellent museum and the historical home of Karen Blixen, author of Out of Africa open to visitors.
The Masai Mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife viewing areas. The annual wildebeest’s migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November. There have been some 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and over 400 birds species recorded on the reserve. The Mara is known as one of the finest wildlife destinations in the world, with an excellent chance of seeing the big five, cheetah, serval, hyena, bat-eared foxes, black-backed and side-striped jackals, hippo, crocodile, baboons, warthog, topi, eland, Thompson’s gazelle, Grant’s gazelle, impala, waterbuck, oribi, reed-buck and zebra.
Rift Valley is a geographic stretch extending 6000km across the Middle East and Africa from Jordan to Mozambique. The valley encapsulates tremendous changes in topographic diversity with its scarps and volcanoes, lakes, ancient granitic hills, flat desert landscapes and coral reefs and islets. The astounding view, as you approach from Nairobi, Kenya is quite unbelievable.
Intriguing Facts about Kenya!!!
- Kenya is endowed with the richest pre-historic fossil heritage dating over 100 Million years ago, back into the dinosaur age. The National Museums of Kenya holds the world’s largest collection of human pre-history, the longest and most complete record spanning over 27 Million years.
- Kenya’s Masai Mara Game Reserve have been some 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and over 400 birds species recorded on the reserve.
- Kenya was the Location to many classic adventure films like The Snows of Kilimanjaro starring Gregory Peck, King Solomon’s Mineswith Stewart Granger and Mogambo featuring Clark Gable and Ava Gardner.
- The study of human evolution still continues to-date through the tireless efforts of Kenyan scientists at the National Museums of Kenya. In addition to fossil records, the existence of a long record of technological evolution with tools as old as 2.3 million years old also exists.
Package Cost, Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis: 62,999/-
Hotel name: Azure Airport Hotel or similar
Hotel name: Sun Bird Lodge or similar
Hotel name: Sentrim Mara Lodge or similar
- Package Rate is valid from 1st June till 31st August, 2021
Day 01: Arrival in Nairobi
On your Arrival at JK International Airport, You will be met by our local representative who will drop you at your hotel, in Nairobi. Arrive at you hotel and proceed for Check- in and rest of the day is free at leisure and overnight stay at Azure airport Hotel or similar.
Day 02: Rift Valley Region
Post breakfast, checkout of your hotel and drive to Rift Valley region covering Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru & Lake Elmentaita, enjoy local lunch. Post lunch proceed for check in to your lodge and. Dinner and overnight stay at the Sun Bird lodge or Similar.
Day 03: Masai Mara
After your Breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Morning drive to Masai Mara region, post this adventurous excursion return back to your lodge and enjoy your lunch. Post your lunch proceed for afternoon safari, evening return to your lodge to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the Sentrim Mara lodge or similar.
Day 04: Masai Mara
Post breakfast proceed for full day Game drive, after the drive enjoy your Picnic lunch before returning to your lodge Dinner and overnight stay at the sentim Mara lodge or Similar.
Day 05: Departure.
After your breakfast, proceed for checkout and Drive back to Nairobi airport to board your departure flight to India.
- 04 Night Accomodation as per above mentioned hotels on specified meal plan.
- All Sightseeing and Excursions as per itinerary.
- 24/7 emergency contact and customer service for group while on tour.
- The services of a professional English-speaking driver cum guide.
- Any cost of personal nature like porterage, tips, room service ,telephone, laundry, wifi charges etc
- Cost of the PCR Test & the Covid-19 insurance cost of not included.
- Any meals apart from the mentioned in Itinerary
- GST & TCS as applicable on total invoice amount
- Applicable Early check in and Late Check Out charges
- Any alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages
- Any items not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’ section
- Domestic airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
- International airfare
- Visa Fees
- Lunches for whole tour
- Entrance fees for the optional activity mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal Travel insurance
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications,
- Postage, gratuities etc.
Information required for Kenyan visa application:
- Passport front cover page.
- Scanned Passport 2 bio data pages
- Mother: Names, Nationality, place of birth and date of birth
- Father: Names, Nationality, place of birth and date of birth
- Spouse: Names, Nationality, place of birth and date of birth
- Physical address in the Country of Residence and nationality
- Recently taken passport photo on white back ground (clear)
- Telephone/Cell no.
- Email Address
- Dates and Duration of recent visits to other countries in the last 3 months
- Hotels voucher/ or invitation letter if visiting family or friend with Physical address in
Kenya and copy of national ID of the host.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The above package cost is calculated as on today’s Rate Of Exchange (1USD = INR 73), any increase on the same will be additional to the above tour cost & has to be borne by client
- There is no refund for any item or service not utilized in itinerary at any time.
- All transfers/meals & sightseeing are based on common platform along with other guests.
- In case of No-Show, 100% of package cost will be applicable/charged
- Any increase in taxes, visa or any surcharges applicable anytime will be additional & will be paid by client
- All KYC documents required for payment of overseas suppliers will have to be provided by the client
- Please note the above rates are valid subject to availability of hotel/airlines & other booking requirements.
- Please Note: Carrying any form of alcohol while entering Maldives is prohibited.
Cancellation Policy: Once confirmed all bookings are Non-Refundable
- 80% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 20% balance payment to be made 10 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.