Moscow, on the Moskva River in western Russia, is the nation’s cosmopolitan capital. In its historic core is the Kremlin, a complex that’s home to the president and tsarist treasures in the Armoury. Outside its walls is Red Square, Russia's symbolic center. Its home to Lenin’s Mausoleum, the State Historical Museum's comprehensive collection and St. Basil’s Cathedral, known for its colorful, onion-shaped domes.
St. Petersburg is a Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. It was the imperial capital for 2 centuries, having been founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, subject of the city's iconic “Bronze Horseman” statue. It remains Russia's cultural center, with venues such as the Mariinsky Theatre hosting opera and ballet, and the State Russian Museum showcasing Russian art, from Orthodox icon paintings to Kandinsky works.
Intriguing Facts about Russia!!!
- Moscow has more billionaires per capita than anywhere else in the world
- The longest railway in the world is in Russia.
- The biggest fortress in the world is in Russia.
- If you spent 2 minutes looking at each exhibit in the Hermitage, it would take you 6 years to see everything.
- The village of Suzdal is only 15 square kilometers but has an incredible 53 churches.
- St. Petersburg has three times as many bridges as Venice.
- The Trans-Siberian Railway crosses 8 time zones, goes through 87 cities and towns, and crosses 16 rivers including the Volga.
- The coldest inhabited town on Earth is in Russia.
Package Cost: 77,499
Hotel name: Saint Petersburg – Hotel St. Petersburg or similar (4*)
Hotel name: Moscow :- Hotel Izmaylovo Delta or similar (4*)
Package Cost: 94,499
Hotel name: Saint Petersburg :- Solo Sokos Palace Bridge or similar (5*)
Hotel name: Moscow :- Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya or similar (5*)
- Package Rate is valid from 01st June till 31st August, 2021.
- Above rates are subject to availability of the hotel at the time of confirmation.
- Mandatory COVID testing rules on entry and exit of Maldives will apply as per Maldives and Indian government travel entry guidelines and will have to be paid directly as per current applicable charges.
- Mandatory Covid testing rules on entry and exit of Russia will apply as per Russian and Indian government travel entry guidelines.
Day 01: Arrival Saint Petersburg
Your stay package commences with arrival at Saint Petersburg Pulkovo Airport (LED). You will be met by our representative at the airport, for transfer to your hotel. Upon arrival, proceed to complete the check-in formalities and enjoy lunch at Indian restaurant. Time to take rest, evening enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 02: Saint Petersburg
Breakfast at the hotel. Post breakfast proceed for St Petersburg City Tour. This is a 3-hour orientation tour that will take you around the city and to the famous stops and buildings of St. Petersburg. Entry tickets are not included in the city tour. The city tour will cover the main street located in the heart of the city: Nevsky avenue; along with the Bronze Horseman: a monument of Emperor Peter I, who opened the window to Europe for Russia, Blood of the Savior Cathedral and the majestic Isaac Cathedral will also be covered in the tour. Lunch in Indian restaurant. Post lunch visit to The Peter and Paul Fortress territory. The Peter and Paul Fortress is the oldest landmark of the city. It was built back in 1704 by the founder of the city, Peter the Great. After Peter & Paul fortress became the main Russian prison for political criminals. Moreover, during the Red Terror of the KGB it has become a place of execution. Visit Nevsky Prospect and Kazan Cathedral. Dinner in Indian restaurant Overnight at hotel in St Petersbur.
Day 03: Saint Petersburg - Moscow
After breakfast proceed to train station to board your train for Moscow. (Duration approx. 4 hours) Arrive Moscow and check in at your hotel. Lunch & dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 04: Moscow
Breakfast at the hotel, later proceed for Moscow City Tour. This is a half-day orientation tour that will take you around the city and cover Moscow’s landmarks (all monuments from outside): Red Square, the Cathedrals of St. Basil and Our Lady of Kazan, the biggest History Museum of Russia, the Trading Arcades of GUM, Lenin’s tomb, St. Sofia’s Embankment, The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, New Maiden Convent, Moscow State University campus a panorama platform on Vorobiovy (Sparrow) Hills, The White House of the Russian Federation etc. Metro Tour: Famous for being the most beautiful metro system in the world, each metro station has a story to tell. An entirely different design for each station, the Russian metro is a sight for sore eyes with the statues and chandeliers that line the ceilings! On the way, we will stop at various metro stations to learn about the history of each station and appreciate the marble floors, mosaic, and stain glass work that makes these metro stations so tasteful and elegant. While some stations look like palaces, others look like picture galleries. Lunch in Indian restaurant. Pot lunch visit to Izmailovo flea market where hundreds of vendors sell everything from novel souvenirs to expensive jewellery will tempt. Later visit Victory park. Dinner in Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Moscow.
Day 05: Departure to India
Wake up to a delectable breakfast, post which, and get packing as this the last day of your tour package. Then, proceed for check-out. Post check-out, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The above package cost is calculated as on today’s Rate Of Exchange (1USD = INR 73), any increase on the same will be additional to the above tour cost & has to be borne by client
- Supplement surcharge for busy period dates will apply as per hotel policy
- There is no refund for any item or service not utilized in itinerary at any time.
- All transfers/meals & sightseeing are based on common platform along with other guests.
- In case of No-Show, 100% of package cost will be applicable/charged
- Any increase in a taxes, visa or any surcharges applicable anytime will be additional & will have to be paid by client
- All KYC documents required for payment of overseas suppliers will have to be provided by the client
- Please note the above rates are valid subject to availability of hotel/airlines & other booking requirements.
- Please Note: Carrying any form of alcohol while entering Maldives is prohibited.
Cancellation Policy: Once confirmed all bookings are Non-Refundable
- 80% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 20% balance payment to be made 10 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.