Maldives officially the Republic of Maldives, is a small archipelagic island country in South Asia, situated in the Indian Ocean. A vast underwater mountain range makes up the country, less than 4% of which breaks the water’s surface. Roughly 200 of these islands are inhabited, and nearly 100 of them have been developed as luxury tourist resorts. The country enjoys year-round warm weather and a consistent average temperature of 28°C. Water temperatures range between 26°C – 29°C and, when combined with the abundance of tropical fish, marine life, and iconic over-water bungalows, the Maldives is an ideal holiday destination for all water-lovers!
Intriguing Facts about Maldives!!!
- In Maldives, some island shapes can be modified by nature. Their sand is moved away and eventually brought back by seasonal currents during monsoons. Some sandbanks disappear and some new ones emerge.
- The World’s biggest fish has its official sanctuaries in Maldives with 3 places along the archipelago. The Maldives are one of the few places on Earth where Whale sharks can be encountered all year round.
- Maldives are likely to be the reminiscence of a chain of sunken volcanoes formed around 60 millions of years ago. Recent studies suppose that coral reefs atolls have formed over hundreds of thousands of years on their sinking remains
- Maldives owns the title of the lowest country in the World with an average of only 1.5 meters above sea level.
*Rates are based on Basic room category
Hotel name: Bandos Maldives (4*)
Room Category: Standard Room
Package Cost: 29,999/-
Hotel name: Paradise Island and Resort (4*)
Room Category: Superior Beach Bungalow
Package Cost: 34,999/-
Hotel name: Holiday Inn Kandooma (4*)
Room Category: Beach View Villa
Package Cost: 61,400/-
- Package Rate is valid from 01st June till 31st July, 2021
- Above rates are subject to availability of the hotel at the time of confirmation
- Mandatory COVID testing rules on entry and exit of Maldives will apply as per Maldives and Indian government travel entry guidelines and will have to be paid directly as per current applicable charges
Day 01: Arrival Maldives
Your stay package commences with arrival at GAN International Airport (GAN). You will be met by our representative at the airport, for transfer to your hotel via a speedboat/flight. Upon arrival, proceed to complete the check-in formalities and enjoy lunch at your resort. Time to take rest, evening enjoy dinner at your resort. Overnight stay at your resort
Day 02: Leisure Day
Begin your day with a wholesome breakfast and then plan activities for the rest of the day as it is free for leisure. You can opt to indulge in some self-pampering by indulging yourself in spa treatments (at an additional cost) at your resort. Note that since the day is at leisure, all the activities and sightseeing are at your own expense. As the day ends, get ready to savor a lip-smacking dinner with your loved ones. Overnight stay at your resort
Day 03: Leisure Day
Begin your day with a wholesome breakfast and then plan activities for the rest of the day as it is free for leisure. Post breakfast enjoy the thrill of water sports activities that can be availed in you resort (at an additional cost). Post lunch, you can also enjoy leisure walks by the beach and witness the beautiful sunset. As the day ends, return to the resort and savor a delicious dinner. Overnight stay at your resort
Day 04: Departure to India
Wake up to a delectable breakfast, post which, and get packing as this the last day of your tour package. Then, proceed for check-out. Post check-out, you will be transferred to the airport via a speedboat to board your flight back home.
- 03 night’s accommodation on Double Occupancy basis in base category room
- All Meals starting with Lunch on Day 1 till Day 4 Breakfast
- Shared airport transfers by Speedboat
- Any Airfare to and fro from Maldives
- Applicable Early check in and Late Check Out charges
- Any alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages
- Any watersports or paid recreational activities at hotel
- Any cost of personal nature like porterage, tips, room service ,telephone, laundry, wifi charges etc
- Any COVID-19 pre or post entry medical test charges if required
- GST & TCS as applicable
- Any items not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’ section
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The above package cost is calculated as on today’s Rate Of Exchange (1USD = INR 73), any increase on the same will be additional to the above tour cost & has to be borne by client
- Supplement surcharge for busy period dates will apply as per hotel policy
- There is no refund for any item or service not utilized in itinerary at any time.
- All transfers/meals & sightseeing are based on common platform along with other guests.
- In case of No-Show, 100% of package cost will be applicable/charged
- Any increase in a taxes, visa or any surcharges applicable anytime will be additional & will have to be paid by client
- All KYC documents required for payment of overseas suppliers will have to be provided by the client
- Please note the above rates are valid subject to availability of hotel/airlines & other booking requirements.
- Please Note: Carrying any form of alcohol while entering Maldives is prohibited.
Cancellation Policy: Once confirmed all bookings are Non-Refundable
- 80% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 20% balance payment to be made 10 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability.
Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.