Aurangabad is a city in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the administrative headquarters of Aurangabad district and is the largest city in the Marathwada region. Located on a hilly upland terrain in the Deccan Traps, Aurangabad is the fourth-most populous urban area in Maharashtra. The city is also a popular tourism hub, with tourist destinations like the Ajanta and Ellora caves lying on its outskirts, both of which have been designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 1983. Historically, there were 52 Gates in Aurangabad because of which Aurangabad is nicknamed as the "City of Gates".
Welcomhotel Rama International, Aurangabad
Hotel Information: A Business cum leisure resort with its own distinctive character, WelcomHotel Rama International is a unique way to experience Aurangabad, one of India’s most vibrant and exotic destinations. Recreating the magnificence of Ajanta and Ellora caves, in a beautiful setting, the hotel is set in 13 acres of landscaped gardens with recreational facilities and beautiful interiors that create the architectural marvels of the Ajanta and Ellora caves. The hotel offers a range of accommodation options that rate among the best in hotel accommodation in Aurangabad. Tastefully furnished and well-appointed rooms which cater to business as well as leisure needs, overlook the green expanse of sprawling lawns or the inviting waters of the pool, this hotel presents 132 rooms including 5 Deluxe Suites in the form of choice suiting your needs.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,622/-
Room Category: Standard Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2023
Day 01: Mumbai - Aurangabad
Our Travel House safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Aurangabad which is approximately 7 hours’ drive from Mumbai. En-route stop suggested at your convenience. On arrival at Aurganbad, proceed to your hotel and complete check in formalities and enjoy lunch at hotel. Post lunch proceed to visit ‘Bibi Ka Maqbara’, this popular monument was built in 1679 AD by Aurangzeb's son, in the memory of his mother Rabia. It was designed by Ata Ullah, who initially designed the Taj Mahal. It is also called the Baby Taj as it has a similar design as Taj Mahal. Post this visit, return to hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 02: Aurangabad (Sightseeing: 06-07 Hours)
Post breakfast proceed for a visit to famous Ajanta, Ellora and Aurangabad Caves. First visit location will be the famous Ellora caves, situated around 30 km away from Aurangabad. The Kailash Temple of the Ellora caves is the major attraction among the tourists and work of art of the architect. The temple is one of the largest and massive sculptures of the world. Post this visit the Ajanta Caves that are 30 rock-cut Buddhist cave monuments which date from the 2nd century BC. The caves include paintings and rock-cut sculptures described as among the finest surviving examples of ancient Indian art. Post this visit the most popular Aurangabad Caves excavated from the soft rock during the 6th and 7th century. These caves are divided into two separate locations - Western Group Caves having caves 1-5 and Eastern Group Caves having caves 6-10, located 1 km from apart. The image and designing are molded by Tantric Hinduism. Post this visit return to your hotel for lunch. Post lunch visit The Valley of Sufi Saints in the town of Khuldabad. The name of the valley was coined based on the many tomb shrines of Chishti Sufi master and saints. Muntajib al-Din The dargah of Muntajib al-Din (Khuldabad) and the tomb of the last great Mughal emperor Aurangzeb are located here. In the evening, return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Aurangabad - Mumbai
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities and proceed to Mumbai
- Accommodation for 2 adults on double occupancy basis
- Breakfast for 2 adults (Sat / Sun buffet brunch not incl.)
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary wi-fi (as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air-conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Mumbai) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 2 night / 3 days stay in the in the chosen room category, daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel), Wi-Fi.
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 night / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments has to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer , including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.