Mandawa is a town in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan in India. It is part of Shekhawati region. Mandawa is situated 190 km off Jaipur in the north. The town lies between latitude 28° 06’ in the north and longitude 75° 20’ in the east. Mandawa is known for its fort and havelis.
WelcomHeritage The Desert Resort, Mandawa
Hotel Information: Set against the rich desert landscape of Rajasthan, The Desert Resort brings together the local culture and rich history of the Shekhawati region with the unique charm of old-world hospitality. Designed to replicate the local tribute clusters, the resort combines the aesthetic charm of the rural without compromising on luxury and comfort. The Desert Resort has won the Regional Tourism Award of Excellence for seven consecutive years. It has also been awarded the National Tourism Award of Excellence.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 6,999/-
Room Category: Superior Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st June to 30th September 2021
Day 01 | Delhi / NCR - Mandawa
Our Travel House Safe Car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Mandawa which is approximately 5hrs 30mins drive from Delhi. Arrive Mandawa proceed to your hotel to complete check-in at formalities. Enjoy lunch at hotel. Time to relax and freshen up. Overnight stay and dinner at your resort.
Day 02 | Mandawa
Post breakfast, proceed for visit to the famous Salasar Balaji Mandir (64 kms from Mandawa) which is a site of great religious importance for the locals. People from across the state and even beyond flock to this temple dedicated to the deity Hanuman. Locals believe offering their prayers at this spiritual site leads to their wishes being fulfilled. Return to your resort to enjoy lunch. Post lunch spend time at resort enjoying in-house recreational facilities. Dinner and overnight stay at your resort.
Day 03 | Mandawa – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities then depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at The Desert Resort Mandawa on double occupancy basis inclusive of buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary.
- Vehicle Used: Sedan or similar.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required).
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry.
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 2 nights / 3 days stay in the in the chosen room category, daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel), Wi-Fi, 2 major meals at any available restaurant (per adult, per stay).
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments has to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.