Mahe, the principal island, is home to the international airport and Victoria, the world's tiniest capital and is the cultural and economic hub of the nation. Here can be found most of the islands' tourism facilities in the form of the greatest selection of accommodation, cultural and eco-tourism hotspots, great restaurants, bars, cafÃ©'s and casinos as well as dive centres, car, fishing & sailing boat rentals and walks & trails. But MahÃ© is just one island among many for you to enjoy because Seychelles is a destination made up of 115 island jewels, each with its own character, secrets and story to tell. Island-hopping between the 16 islands currently offering accommodation is easy too, with scheduled plane and ferry services to suit just about any itinerary. And, wherever you decide to stay, either in a 5-star cocoon of luxury or in any one of a selection of charming small hotels, self-caterings or picturesque Creole guesthouses, you will be met with courteous service and the friendly smile of a people who live in harmony and reassuringly close to their roots.
Praslin, Seychelles's second largest island where the vegetation is so special it was once seriously believed to be the original site of the Garden of Eden. A few steps into the extraordinary forest known as the VallÃ©e de Mai will show you why. Here, in this ancient forest of towering palms grows the incredible Coco-de-Mer palm which produces fruits that are Nature's exact replica of the female pelvis while one of the world's rarest birds, the Seychelles Black Parrot, flits back and forth in the twilight. After a stroll through this legendary glade you will be ready for a swim at one of the most famous beaches on earth, the achingly beautiful Anse Lazio, just one of many places where you can also enjoy memorable Creole cuisine within sight of the ocean and with your feet in the sand.
Intriguing Facts about Seychelles!!!
- Seychelles is a comparatively young nation which can trace its first settlement back to 1770 when the islands were first settled by the French, leading a small party of whites, Indians and Africans. The islands remained in French hands until the defeat of Napoleon at Waterloo, evolving from humble beginnings to attain a population of 3,500 by the time Seychelles was ceded to Britain under the treaty of Paris in 1814.
- Seychelles is home to no less than two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the legendary VallÃ©e de Mai on Praslin where the wondrously shaped Coco-de-mer nut grows high on ancient palms and the fabled Aldabra, the world's largest raised coral atoll, first seen by early Arab seafarers of the 9th century A.D.
- Seychelles has the smallest frog to the heaviest land tortoise and the only flightless bird of the Indian Ocean, Seychelles nurtures an amazing array of endemic species within surrounds of exceptional natural beauty.
Package Cost: 66,599
*Rates are based on Basic room category.
Hotel name: Berajaya Praslin
Room Type: Standard
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Hotel name: Berajaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino.
Room Type: Standard
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Package Rate is valid from 01st June till 31st August, 2021.
- Above rates are subject to availability of the hotel at the time of confirmation.
- Mandatory COVID testing rules on entry and exit of Maldives will apply as per Maldives and Indian government travel entry guidelines and will have to be paid directly as per current applicable charges.
- Mandatory Covid testing rules on entry and exit of Russia will apply as per Russian and Indian government travel entry guidelines.
Day 01: Arrive at the Seychelles International Airport, and you will be greeted by an ITH Travel Representative who will escort you to your vehicle and the driver will drop you to your Jetty departure point in Mahe Island, from where you will board the ferry to Praslin Island. After the ferry transfers you will picked up from the Praslin jetty point and you will board your transfers to Praslin Hotel.On your arrival at hotel proceed for Check in and complete all your check in formalities, post that its time to Rest and relax, enjoy your Sun, Sand and Sea. Overnight stay in your Praslin Island resort.
Day 02: After your breakfast, proceed for your visit to Valle de mai / Anse Lazio tour .You will visit Vallee de Mai, a nature reserve where you will be taken through palm forest, meet the native wildlife, see where the famous Coco de Mer grows and witness the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.You will then be able to visit the Praslin Museum, located in Cote D'Or, where you can gain an insight to Seychellois Culture, that also features a number of indigenous and therapeutic plants. You will also have the opportunity to take in the aromas of the Island's famous Citronelle tea and other local fruits, after which you will enjoy a sumptuous Creole buffet lunch at one of the Island famous restaurant (direct payment).
After lunch, you will follow Praslin breathtaking coastline to what is considered to be one of the best beaches in the World: Anse Lazio Beach. You will be given the opportunity to swim and snorkel in the clear blue waters and admire Praslin sea life. Evening return your hotel.
Day 03: After your Breakfast meet our ITH Travel Representative who will escort you to your vehicle and the driver will drop you to your Jetty departure point in Praslin, from where you will board the ferry to Mahe Island. After the ferry transfers you will picked up from the Mahe jetty point and you will board your transfers to Mahe Hotel.On your arrival at hotel proceed for Check in and complete all your check in formalities, post that its time to Rest and relax, enjoy your Sun, Sand and Sea. Overnight stay at your Mahe Island resort.
Day 04: After your breakfast, its time to visit the Mahe Island Tour,begin your tour with a stroll down market street and gaze at the vibrant colors of fresh fruits, vegetables and fish from local producers. Take a small drive around town to admire the various monuments, each telling their own story of a unique history. Take a photo up close with the iconic clock tower or purchase some locally produced fine craft work. Then move on to the north of Mahe to the stunning Beau Vallon beach, where the sea is always inviting. Next move on to mission lodge to get a glimpse of the west coast. The day will continue with a drive along some of the most beautiful beaches one has ever seen on the east coast toward the south tip of the island. Visit the Jardin du Roi spice garden and rum distillery for a sublime experience you will never forget.Enjoy local sumptuous lunch .Post lunch transfer back to your resort.Overnight stay at your Mahe Island Resort.
Day 05: After your Delicious breakfast proceed for checkout formalities and take your departure transfers to the Mahe Airport to catch your flight back to India.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The above package cost is calculated as on today's Rate Of Exchange (1USD = INR 73), any increase on the same will be additional to the above tour cost & has to be borne by client
- Supplement surcharge for busy period dates will apply as per hotel policy
- There is no refund for any item or service not utilizein itinerary at any time.
- All transfers/meals & sightseeing are based on common platform along with other guests.
- In case of No-Show, 100% of package cost will be applicable/charged
- Any increase in a taxes, visa or any surcharges applicable anytime will be additional & will have to be paid by client
- All KYC documents required for payment of overseas suppliers will have to be provided by the client
- Please note the above rates are valid subject to availability of hotel/airlines & other booking requirements.
- Please Note: Carrying any form of alcohol while entering Maldives is prohibited.
Cancellation Policy: Once confirmed all bookings are Non-Refundable
- 80% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 20% balance payment to be made 10 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.