Life at ITH
International Travel House Limited (ITH) prides itself as an 'Employer of Choice' -
with its inherent / inherited Values from its Parent (ITC Ltd) of Trusteeship,
Respect & Governance; and in parallel embracing the spirit of making employees
prosper around the three Industry anchors of - Land (Belongingness), Air (Growth),
& Water (Freedom to flow & foster life).
ITH is one of the only enterprise level Travel Management Company - that straddles
all segments & solutions with respect to- Surface Transport, Air Travel &
Sea Cruises - thereby generating meaningful employment & careers to more than
3000+ people in India.
Our Practices : Walk the Talk
We strive to innovate and institute simple yet impactful beliefs & practices,
some of which are captured.
'ITH Runway' is our formal mode of 'connecting' & sharing company developments,
with employees spread across multiple locations.
The Business Leadership has an Annual 'Grand-Slam' planning, review &
recognition event - which is built on the core numeric metrics of - Customer,
Employees & Owners/Shareholders.
'Wings' - is an internal job posting and progression program for grooming high
potential associates into young managers.
MAP (Management Acceleration Program) - is an in-house initiative to identify
promising talent and invest in them vide management training modules &
Water (Fostering Next Gen)
SEED (Skill Enhancement & Employment Development) - is an effort to provide
employment opportunities (as Executive & Officer Trainees) & impart
employable skills to college graduates & post graduates to shape their Careers
in the Travel & Tourism sector.
ITH also fosters and promotes Corporate and Individual responsibility towards
Environment & Community - vide monthly 'Unplugged' activities of -
Green/Plantation drives, NGO connect, Donation camps, etc.
ITH welcomes people passionate to make a mark - across functions of product, sales,
supply-chain, MICE, Operations, finance or people.
Travel Consultant - Delhi
No. of Relevant Experience : 4 - 6 Years
We are looking for experienced travel professionals who will act as a liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively catering to the travel requirements of the clients (individuals or businesses) with a view to improve their travel experience. The focus is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele through extending un-paralleled customer service.
- Manage bookings which include domestic, international flights & Rail.
- Provide information on products/services- Visa, forex, Health Regulations/ Insurance
- Handle refund and cancellation of Domestic/International air tickets.
- Coordinate for the issuance of tickets with proper deal codes / use of bonus miles and other rewards that clients may want to utilize.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Co-ordinate with client/implant/servicing team.
- Assistance in follow up with invoicing and recoveries
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives. Additionally provide relevant information, brochures and publications to travelers.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going extra mile
- Effective communication skills along with active listening
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Passionate interest in geography, strong domestic and international travel knowledge.
- Ability to assimilate information and to pay close attention to accuracy and detail.
- Graduate with Diploma in Travel & Tourism Preferred
Total 4-6 years of relevant experience with a Travel Management Company.
Regional Sales Manager / Sr. Sales Manager - Delhi
No. of Relevant Experience : 7 - 12 Years
The purpose of this role is to lead profitable Sales acquisition, Client retention and expansion efforts for the TRS business (Business Travel) of the Company. The incumbent will also help in managing key external partner, supplier and vendor relationships. The position is a key member of the India TRS Leadership Team. The position will be based in Delhi NCR.
- Source and acquire new business for the company, and consistently deliver on sales targets. Personally lead the sales efforts for large / key clients.
- Develop business strategies and plans towards profitable customer retention and expansion of ITH share in shared accounts. Own the implementation of such plans.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of prospects and follow the sales process with the required rigour. Implement a robust sales governance framework, including regular review and feedback process.
- Upsell & Cross-sell various Products/ Service Offerings of the Company to new prospects and existing clients. Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs and priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Remain informed about Industry developments, RFI/ RFP opportunities, Competition activity and product knowledge.
- Build relationships and manage suppliers and vendors to deliver value to customers and meet company revenue objectives.
- Provide effective leadership to the Sales team and ensure Sales resources are fully aligned with the sales acquisition strategies, plans and targets. Ensure familiarisation of the sales team on new market / competitive developments, product and service enhancements.
- Develop, implement and effectively lead the strategic account planning process that promotes company objectives and achievement of critical milestones. Continuously explore and implement yield improvement opportunities with clients through tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Build & sustain productive relationships with existing clients, key influences and decision makers to drive client retention and expansion efforts. Personally lead Account Reviews with large customers.
- Implement a formal process for monitoring and measuring customer and client satisfaction and collaborate with relevant stakeholders for achieving continuous improvement in traveller satisfaction and client engagement and program value delivery.
- Optimise Customer Receivables in line with P & L objectives. Partner with Operations and Finance teams and provide required support, including internal client escalation to ensure adherence to payment terms and containment of loss provision.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to meet shared objectives around profitable client retention and expansion. Provide regular and constructive feedback on client and customer satisfaction and other issues to internal teams and support timely resolution as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a guest and service oriented attitude, backed up by a pro active approach and a strong drive for results.
- Focus on Customer:
Foster a customer-centric environment where the customer perspective is central to the thinking, discussions, and decisions, and ensure delivery of exceptional value to the customer.
- Drive for Results:
Demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency, persistence, and accountability to take the actions required to achieve results.
- Lead Courageously:
Take principled risks to do what is right, achieve personal and organizational success, and support others who do the same.
- Promote Agility and Innovation:
Work resourcefully and model resiliency in the face of shifting priorities and demands, champion new ideas, and encourage new ways of looking at problems, processes and solutions to improve results.
- Demonstrate Commitment:
Model energy and optimism, and maintain composure under trying circumstances, continuously stretch oneself to grow, adapt, and adjust to meet new demands, navigate new situations, and improve results.
- Establish Collaborative Relationships:
Reach out to develop and maintain respectful, collaborative relationships within own workgroup and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong management, leadership, team building, consulting and negotiation skills.
- Experience in advising and interacting at an executive level, coupled with strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills.
- Should have an ability and past experience of successfully delivering in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- An excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
- Effective decision maker who is agile and capable of driving and embracing changes.
- A progressive individual who has good understanding of Technology and Analytics.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7-10 years relevant experience in Travel Sales and Client Management. Experience preferably in a traditional TMC will be preferred.
- A proven people leader with extensive experience managing teams is highly desirable.
- Familiar with Sales pipeline and forecasting CRM tools e.g. Salesforce.com.
Manager- Supplier Relations - Delhi
Didn't find a position that suits you? Dont't worry you can send us your CV and we will review it.
No. of Relevant Experience : 8 - 10 Years
This position will be responsible for coordinating and assisting the company’s suppliers relationship management endeavors.
The incumbent will execute a robust Supplier procurement and relationship management strategy at maximizing financial and other benefits for the Company and its clients from the supplier base.
- Develop a Supplier Management strategy, in sync with business goals, that maximizes hard dollar returns and soft commission benefits from ITH suppliers.
- Devise and implement new business models to drive increased supplier revenue.
- Implement contracting and reporting principles that follow best practice.
- Drive negotiations with suppliers to meet company’s financial and / or product and service objectives, and achieve best in industry deals with suppliers.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders to achieve supplier volume target for both front-end and back-end deals.
- Work with Operations team with real time data to efficiently switch traffic to preferred / priority suppliers / partners.
- Monitor and track performance against targets on a leading basis and initiate corrective actions in a timely and effective manner, internally as well as with suppliers. Ensure good practice is institutionalized.
- Orchestrate a win-win partnerships between suppliers, ITH and customers. Actively work with clients engagement teams to support Client Travel Program management objectives.
- Manage the GDS relationships and contracting process – constantly review the GDS contract and analyse them with real-time trends with an objective of renegotiations towards optimizing GDS revenue.
- Continuously identify partners / suppliers for emerging business and customer needs, consumer marketing etc.
- Build strong working relationships with Suppliers and partners to facilitate operational support, special assistance and event based negotiations e.g. MICE Group movement.
- Identify and drive marketing and PR synergies with ITH business verticals and opportunities for value creation for the ITC customer network.
- Monitor & Report environmental / industry activity and provide meaningful insights to the company executive team.
Key Working Relationships:
Close contact across all levels of the organization, primarily at leadership levels e.g. Country Management Team, Branch Managers, TRS leaders etc.
External relationship mostly with (including but not limited to ):
- GDS Suppliers
- Hotels & Stay Suppliers
- GSAs, Aggregators, etc.
- OBT/ Self Booking Tool and Product / Development Vendors
The Position will be based at the Corporate Office in New Delhi. However, travel might be required to ITH Offices / Branches and client / supplier locations (on need basis).
- Result driven
- Strategic planner with logical thinking & analytical ability
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to interpret data in an inclusive manner
- Extensive negotiation experience and ability to drive best in class “deals”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, coupled with strong relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with executive presence
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8+ Years of relevant experience in Travel Industry, preferably from aviation background
- Master’s degree / post graduate qualification preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in Contracting, Supplier Relations
- Knowledge of the travel supplier industry and TMC business economics
- Experience in working with suppliers / customers on integrating applications and driving user penetration