This Privacy (“Policy”) applies to the securing and processing of personal data by International Travel House Limited (hereinafter referred as “ITH”) in connection with personal data provided by any person (“User”) who has purchased or intends to purchase or enquiries about any product(s) or service(s) made by ITH through any of its interface channels including website, self-booking portal & mobile app (collectively referred as “Sites”) and any other such medium, by whatever name called.
ITH offers travel related services, car rentals, leisure packages and MICE, which are collectively termed as “Services”.
ITH respects your right to privacy. When you visit our Sites or use our Services, we may collect Personal Information from you directly or indirectly. We may collect the following categories of Personal Information from you:
- Identifying Information may include your name, company, title, AADHAR details, Passport details, and username/password, if you create an account.
- Contact Information includes your email, phone, address.
- Payment Information, such as credit card if you make a purchase from us.
- Marketing Preferences includes information like the newsletters that you have subscribed to.
- Technical Information could include your IP address, browser type, time zone settings, and location.
- Other Information that you share with us, such as when you engage with us on social media or engage with our Chatbot.
Any Personal Information that you share with us shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential. We use your Personal Information to provide you with our Sites and Services. Specifically, we may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To provide Services.
- Conduct surveys, contests and promotions.
- Process transactions.
- Respond to your enquiries, comments, feedback & grievances.
- Perform analytics to evaluate how the Sites and Services are being used and to make improvements.
- Customize our Sites and Services.
- Protect our rights and property.
We may share your information with a limited group of third parties for the business reasons listed above, these third-parties include:
- Our service providers and vendors, who may only use your information to perform a specific service for us.
- With event co-sponsors and partners, for example, when you sign up for a co-sponsored event. These third-parties may send you marketing material about similar events and opportunities.
- With promotional partners.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by ITH when you provide the information.
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) resolve disputes, investigate problems; (b) comply with applicable laws or respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials; or (c) protect or defend the rights or property of ITH, you, or third parties. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ITH assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by ITH about its Users is among the assets transferred.
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your Personal Information.
- You can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information.
- If we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
While ITH assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your Personal Information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your Personal Information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment. ITH expects similar level of data privacy & protection from its vendors and service providers and governs the same through confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. However, ITH cannot warrant the security of your Personal Information outside ITH’s environment.
ITH will neither sell nor distribute any Personal Information about you or any other individual traveller. The name, address and phone number you provide may be used for marketing or quality assurance purposes for the benefit of ITH. While you will receive an e-mail confirmation whenever you raise an enquiry on www.internationaltravelhouse.in, you will not receive any unsolicited e-mail for making the enquiry on our site.
To make your reservation planning more convenient, we may use what is known as a "cookie", which allows the system to temporarily remember your travel dates and preferences during each visit to the Site. Cookies also allow us to track the more frequently visited pages of www.internationaltravelhouse.in, which helps us to improve the site for your benefit. Cookies are not programs that will corrupt your computer or damage your files. The cookies used do not reveal your personal identity, nor can they capture personal or private data. Our cookies automatically expire as soon as you leave our Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ITH and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Sites.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on our Sites, ITH and / or its associate entities shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on our Sites. Under no circumstances (including negligence and fundamental breach) will ITH or anyone else involved in providing the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses from or through the use of or inability to use the service or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
The Sites are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. ITH and / or its associate entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
If you choose to visit our Sites, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and application of the law of the Union of India. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the use of Our Sites shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact ITH Grievance Office:
- Mr. P. V. D. Nandan
- Telephone: +91 11 47662200 Extn. 1224
- Email id: GrievanceOfficer@ith.co.in