Goa is a land that redefines holidays with its exquisite mix of sun, surf, and beaches. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda. Panaji is the state's capital, while Vasco da Gama is its largest city.
ITC Grand Goa, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Goa
Hotel Information: Nestled in serene south Goa amidst lush 45 acres of landscaped gardens, swaying coconut palms and shimmering lagoons - the ITC Grand Goa Resort & Spa with direct access to the pristine Arossim beach, provides all the ingredients for an invigorating or intimate relaxed getaway. This beach-side, village-styled resort's architecture draws inspiration from the Indo-Portuguese vintage and blends classical elegance with a distinctive regional allure that is infused in its service, cuisine, rituals and more - promising a truly immersive experience. The resort offers 6 signature food and beverage outlets along with multiple outdoor and indoor venues for bespoke banqueting, special events and weddings. Spread across 36,000 sq. feet of tropical bliss, Kaya Kalp - The Royal Spa weaves its own brand of magic on the mind, body and soul. The state-of-the-art fitness center is open 24 hours geared to meet all lifestyle and fitness goals. The swimming pool is also a delightful surprise.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Ex – Pune
Per person per night: 10,999/-
Ex – Mumbai or Ex -Bengaluru
Per person per night: 11,499/-
Room Category: Garden View Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2021
Day 01: Mumbai or Bengaluru or Pune to Goa
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Goa which is approximately 10- 12 hours’ drive from Mumbai/Bengaluru/Pune. En-route stop suggested at Satara/Kolhapur. Arrive in Goa and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Rest of the day at leisure to enjoy your resort facilities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Goa: Sightseeing (5- 6 hours)
Post breakfast embark on a half day South Goa sightseeing tour covering a number of tourist attractions like Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, Old Goa Churches, Basilica Bom, St. Augustine Tower, Mangeshi Temple. Evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Goa to Mumbai or Bengaluru or Pune
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities and then depart for residence destination.
- Accommodation for 2 adults on double occupancy basis
- Breakfast for 2 adults (Sat / Sun buffet brunch not incl.)
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- 25% disc. On all Food and 50% off on soft beverages over and above the package inclusions
- 25% off on select recreational services (as per hotel policy)
- Complimentary wi-fi (as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex-Mumbai/Bengaluru/Pune) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Any other meal a part from breakfast
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 2 night / 3 days stay in the in the chosen room category with daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel).
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Savings of 25% of Food and 50% on soft beverages only. The discount is not valid on liquor.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 night / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments has to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 48 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.