Kasauli is a small hill town in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is home to gabled colonial-era houses, orchards and green-roofed Christ Church, dating from the mid-19th century. Located en-route from Chandigarh to Shimla, Kasauli is a hilly cantonment town which makes for an ideal peaceful holiday location, especially for a weekend getaway. Nestled amidst beautiful woody forests of herbs and cedar trees, Kasauli owes its mystical and serene ambience to the lavish Victorian buildings built by the Britishers who resided here years back. These structures speak volumes of the glorious past of this hill station.
- Monkey Point this is the highest point in Kasauli, the place where Lord Hanuman is believed to have set his feet while on his way to look for the Sanjeevani buti (herb). Around 4 km from the Kasauli bus stand, at its top, is a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman that lies within the premises of the Air Force base.
- The town of Sanawar located at a distance of 6 kms from Kasauli at an altitude of 1,750 m is home to one of the major tourist attractions of the region’ Lawrence School at Sanawar’ founded by Sir Henry M. Lawrence and his wife Honoria more than a century and a half ago. Initially started with 14 boys and girls, it is today one of the best schools in the country. In 1853, the British Empire awarded it the King's Colours, an honour bestowed upon only six schools the world over.
- The town is the home of the Kasauli Brewery, which is the highest brewery and distillery in the world.
WH Glenview Resort
Hotel Information: Pristine, Tranquil, and Serene; these are just some of the words that echo in one's mind on reaching the famous hill station, Kasauli. Nestled in the gentle hills of Himachal Pradesh, at the height of nearly 6000 feet, Kasauli is known for its pine trees, vintage bungalows, and peaceful locals. The tinted windows of British-era churches beckon every traveler to listen as time stands still, and ancient stories come alive. It is this stillness that shines through the splendor of WelcomHeritage Glenview Resort, one of the best hotels in Kasauli. Situated at less than a 15-minute drive from the famous Kasauli Mall, WelcomHeritage Glenview Resort strives to present an unforgettable experience to every guest. Whether one wants to enjoy a quiet night under the stars or enjoy the feel of fresh oxygen in the lungs, this perfect representation of Kasauli resorts should be the next destination of choice.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 8,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Delhi/NCR - Kasauli
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Kasauli which is approximately 6 hours’ drive from Delhi. En-route stop at your convenience. Arrive at Kasauli and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to enjoy lunch and relax Evening dinner at resort . Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 2: Kasauli Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit, Munki Point which is one of the most famous places in Kasauli where you will find a famous Lord Hanuman Temple, where Lord Hanuman rested when he was carrying the Sanjeevani booti for Lakshman. This place is ranked among the top 80 places to be visited in India and does justice to the list. One can have great panoramic views of the town of Kasauli from here. Return to the hotel for lunch. Post lunch, time to relax. Late afternoon proceed to Sunset point, a popular yet a very quiet spot to enjoy the sunset, pine-laiden landscapes, valleys and sceneries. Nearby the Sunset point is a trail or a path known as the Lover's Lane which is a quieter walk through the valleys and has some of Kasauli's most calm and breath-taking sceneries. Evening return to your resort to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03: Kasauli – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities then depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation at WH Glenview Resort, Kasauli on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air-conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 31th March, 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.