Epitomizing the grandeur and glory of a bygone era, Mysore, the erstwhile capital of the Wodeyars, has always enchanted travelers with its quaint charm and rich heritage. Visitors can explore the city’s magnificent palaces, silks, sandalwood offerings, sprawling gardens, broad avenues, and majestic temples. Located 140 km from Bengaluru, there is an old-world appeal about the ‘City of Palaces’. Mysore’s well-known attractions include the Mysore Palace, the Laughing Buddha at Happy Man Park, the Brindavan Gardens, the Railway Museum, and the Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary.
Fortune JP Palace, Mysore
Hotel Information: Fortune JP Palace embodies the exuberance of Mysore with its palatial-style architecture, landscaped gardens, aesthetically done interiors and a magnificent view of the famous Chamundi Hills. Fortune JP Palace captures the timeless beauty of this city, making it one of the most charismatic hotels in Mysore.The hotel offers tradition with a contemporary twist, as seen in the 108 beautifully-furnished and spacious rooms, with their excellent range of modern facilities and services. For frequent fliers, there is an in-house laundry, 24/7 currency exchange service, and a convenient airport transfers facility for a comfortable stay. The hotel is also designed to effortlessly accommodate both business and social gatherings. It is an ideal retreat for travellers looking for hotels in Mysore to experience the real magic of the city. The hotel is conveniently situated opposite the Government House in Mysore and is well-connected to all nearby tourist destinations and travel hubs. It is only 2 km away from the Mysore Palace, 700 meters away from St. Philomena's Church, 3 km from the railway station and 12 km from the Mysore airport. With style and refinement at every turn, experience a first class stay with Fortune Hotels and get the best discounts for Fortune JP Palace, one of the finest hotels in Mysore.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 8,711/-
Room Category: Standard Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st October 2023 till 20th December 2023
Day 01: Bengaluru – Mysore
Our Travel House safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Mysore which is approximately 3 hours’ drive from Bangalore. En-route visit Srirangapatna (also spelled Shrirangapattana; anglicized to Seringapatam during the British Raj) is a town of Mandya district located near the city of Mysore, it is of religious, cultural, and historic importance. The monument of Srirangapatna has been nominated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Post this visit continue your journey to Mysore. Arrive Mysore and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up and enjoy lunch. Post lunch proceed to visit Gumbaz - located at a mere distance of 15 KM from Mysore, Gumbaz was built by Tipu Sultan in honor of his parents. The mausoleum was built in 1784 AD and it is 20 meters tall. It imitates the intricate architecture of Golconda Fort in Hyderabad. Transfer back to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Mysore: Sightseeing
Post breakfast check out from your hotel and proceed towards Chamundi Hills located 30 Mins away from the hotel, Chamundi Hills is one of the most famous landmarks of Mysore. The hills are home to the most revered Chamundeshwari Temple and some of the most exquisite viewpoints of the city. Post visit to the temple, transfer to historical Mysore Palace. It is the official residence of the Wadiyar dynasty and the seat of the Kingdom of Mysore. The palace is in the center of Mysore and faces the Chamundi Hills eastward. Post this transfer back to Bengaluru.
- Accommodation at Fortune JP Palace, Mysore on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Bengaluru) strictly as per itinerary
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 1 night / 2 days. This package rates are valid till 30th September 2022
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 1 night / 2 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 96 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.