Kathmandu is a city where ancient traditions are zealously guarded while at the same time embracing modern technology. The grandeur of the past enchants the visitor whose gaze may linger on an exquisitely carved wooden window frame, an 18th century bronze sculpture or a spiritually uplifting stupa. Kathmandu, the largest city of Nepal, is the political as well as cultural capital of the country, where Nepalis have arrived from all corners of the country and assimilated.
Intriguing Facts about Nepal!!!
- Nepal is a bird watchers' paradise with national parks and conservation areas making up a large part of its territory.More than 850 species of birds are found in Nepal, and surprisingly a good number of these birds can be spotted in and around the Kathmandu Valley alone.
- The Chitwan National Park and the Bardiya National Park are home to an incredible variety of mammals, reptiles and birds. The former is recognized as the best preserved conservation area in all Asia with a fascinating range of wildlife roaming free. With their natural habitat well preserved the animals are thriving.
- Skydiving is a new sport in Nepal One more resaon to come to Nepal if its not already in your bucket list. The difference betwwen skydiving in Nepal compared to skydiving abroad is the spectacular 360 degree view of the Himalayas.
- Nepal is more than just a religious destination. It is a combination of religion, art, and culture. It offers peace and devotion. Pashupatinath temple, is spread across 246 hectors of land abounds in temples and monuments. Hundreds of rituals are performed here every day. The temple premises is an open museum. This national treasure was designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 1979.
*Rates are based on Basic room category with minimum 2 adults travelling together.
Hotel name: Everest Hotel Kathmandu (5*)
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Package Cost / Person: 11,999
- Package Rate is valid from 1st June till 31st August, 2021
- Above rates are subject to availability of the hotel at the time of confirmation
- Mandatory COVID testing rules on entry and exit of Dubai will apply as per Dubai and Indian government travel entry guidelines and will have to be paid directly as per current applicable charges
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Your stay package commences with arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport. You will be met by our representative at the airport, for transfer to your hotel upon arrival, proceed to complete the check-in formalities and day is at leisure and overnight stay at Everest Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour with visit to Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square.
Begin your day with a wholesome breakfast and then get ready for Kathmandu City Tour and visit to Pashupatinath Temple, which is one of the four most important religious sites in Asia for devotees of Shiva. Built in the 5th century and later renovated by Malla kings, the site itself is said to have existed from the beginning of the millennium when a Shiva lingam was discovered here. After this visit proceed to Patan Durbar Square which is a city of 55 major temples, 136 Buddhist Monasteries and its artisans are known for their fine metal works. The city celebrates countless festivals both Hindu and Buddhist, many of which like the Rato Machhendranath Jatra and the display of Dipanker Buddhas are spectacular, after the tour return back to your hotel and overnight stay at Everest Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 03: Nagarkot & Bhaktapur Tour.
Begin your day with a Heavenly breakfast and then get ready for your visit to Nagarkot which will take you to the rim of the Kathmandu Valley, to watch the colourful sunrise and sunset. Take a walk around the nearby hills for better views. This visit is combined with a short tour of Bhaktapur and walk through a city that resembles a city from medieval times with its brick houses, narrow brick roads and ancient temples. After the tour return back to your resort and. Overnight stay at Everest Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 04: Departure to India.
Wake up to a delectable breakfast, post which, and get packing as this the last day of your tour package. Then, proceed for check-out. Post check-out, you will be transferred to the airport and your board your flight back home.
For Indian Tourists arriving in Nepal through air route, the existing provisions will Remain as per the "Nepal- India Travel Bubble Agreement". A negative PCR report Within 72 hrs of boarding is mandatory.
Indian Tourists arriving Nepal through land routes will have to produce Negative PCR report done within 72 hrs of arriving at the immigration point at Nepal- India Border.
Along with the negative PCR report, tourists also require to bring along the
Barcode generated after the online application of International Travel Arrival
Form from https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/person_add_en.php
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Supplement surcharge for busy period will apply as per hotel policy
- There is no refund for any item or service not utilized in itinerary at any time.
- All transfers/meals & sightseeing are based on common platform along with other guests.
- In case of No-Show, 100% of package cost will be applicable/charged
- Any increase in taxes, visa or any surcharges applicable anytime will be additional & will be paid by client
- All KYC documents required for payment of overseas suppliers will have to be provided by the client
- Please note the above rates are valid subject to availability of hotel/airlines & other booking requirements.
Cancellation Policy: Once confirmed all bookings are Non-Refundable
- 80% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 20% balance payment to be made 10 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.