Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snowcapped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Thanks to its attractions, its attractive shopping offer, the beautiful lakeside setting and the nearby Excursion Mountains of the Rigi, Pilatus and Stanserhorn, the town is a destination for many travel groups and individuals on their journey through central Switzerland.
Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, it has old timber houses and parkland on either side of the Aare River. Its surrounding mountains, with dense forests, alpine meadows and glaciers, has numerous hiking and skiing trails.
Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history.
Intriguing Facts about Switzerland!!!
- Switzerland has 7,000 lakes.
- The world's longest staircase can be found here.
- It has nuclear shelters which can accommodate entire Swiss population.
- There are 208 mountains that are higher than 3000 metres..
- Highest train station is here - Jungfrau - 4158 meters above sea level
Price per person on twin sharing basis: 1,07,999
Hotel name: Hotel Drei Konige or similar
Hotel name: Hotel Chalet Swiss or similar
Hotel name: Novotel Zurich Airport Messe or similar
- Package Rate is valid from 01st July till 31st August, 2021.
- Above rates are subject to availability of the hotel at the time of confirmation.
- Mandatory COVID testing rules on entry and exit of Switzerland will apply as per Swiss and Indian government travel entry guidelines and will have to be paid directly as per current applicable charges.
Day 1 | Zurich - Lucerne: Arrive Zurich airport and proceed to the Train station (located two levels below the airport) for boarding your train to Lucerne (Use Swiss Pass to board your train to Lucerne). On arrival at Lucerne train station transfer on your own to the hotel and complete check-in formalities. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Lucerne hotel.
Day 2 | Lucerne Excursion to Mt. Titlis: After breakfast get ready to enjoy a day trip to Mount Titlis, proceed to railway station to board your train to Engelberg which is the starting point for this excursion. Enjoy the breath-taking views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car bringing you up to a world of snow and glaciers. On top fantastic views of the Swiss Alps and many different activities in this winter wonderland await you. After a thrilling day board your train back to Lucerne and proceed back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Lucerne hotel.
Day 3 | Lucerne to Interlaken: Post breakfast, Check-out of the hotel, and transfer on your own to Lucerne train Station for your onward journey to Interlaken ( Use Swiss Pass to board your train to Interlaken). On arrival at Interlaken train station transfer on your own to the hotel and check-in. Rest of the day at leisure or explore Interlaken on your own, Overnight stay at Interlaken hotel.
Day 4 | Interlaken Excursion to Glacier 3000: After breakfast, board the train to Zweisimmen and change to the MOB train to the noble city of Gstaad. Take the postal bus to Col du Pillon (Glacier 3000) where you board the panoramic cable car which takes you to the eternal snow at 3000 metres in just 15 minutes. From the mountain top station you have access to all the glacier adventures. Experience the countryside with optional add-ons such as a dog-sled ride, a tour with the snow bus, a spectacular hike along a well-marked trail or enjoy stunning views of the most famous alpine peaks - Jungfrau, Matterhorn and Mont Blanc. Return to Interlaken and proceed to your hotel. Overnight stay at Interlaken hotel.
Day 5 Interlaken Excursion to Jungfraujoch: After breakfast, depart for the highest train station in Europe (Top of Europe) - "Jungfraujoch". You need to reach OST station to board your train to Grindelwald. The Jungfrau railways, takes you via Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger Nordwall, to the Jungfraujoch. At 3454m/11'333 ft it is the highest railway station in Europe. Breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Remember, this place is very cold even during summers. Get your walking shoes, sun glasses, woollens and hand gloves to remain comfortable. Don't miss the Snow Fun Park and the Ice Palace. Return back to your hotel via the same route. Overnight stay at Interlaken hotel.
Day 6 | Zurich & Schaffhausen Falls: After early breakfast, check-out of the hotel and transfer on your own to Interlaken train station. Take an early train to Zurich main station, then change trains to Schaffhausen Falls. You may like to take a boat ride to enjoy more. Later return board your train back to Zurich. Overnight stay at Zurich hotel.
Day 7 | Departure: After breakfast, checkout from your hotel and proceed to Zurich airport to board the flight back to India.
- 02 nights stay at Lucerne on twin sharing basis.
- 03 nights stay at Interlaken on twin sharing basis.
- 01 night stay at Zurich on twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Swiss Travel Pass for 08 Consecutive Days - 02nd Class.
- Excursion to Jungfrau from Grindelwald in Cogwheel Train.
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis & Ice flyer.
- Excursion to Glacier 3000 from.
- Excursion to Rhine Falls from Zurich.
- Any Airfare to and fro from Zurich.
- Applicable Early check in and Late Check Out charges.
- Any alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned.
- Any cost of personal nature like porterage, tips, room service, telephone, laundry, Wi-Fi charges, etc.
- Any COVID-19 pre or post entry medical test charges if required.
- GST & TCS as applicable.
- Any items not mentioned in 'Package Inclusions' section.
- Overs Mediclaim Insurance.
- Visa charges.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The above package cost is calculated as on today's Rate Of Exchange (1 EURO= INR 88), any increase on the same will be additional to the above tour cost & has to be borne by client.
- Supplement surcharge for busy period dates will apply as per hotel policy.
- There is no refund for any item or service not utilized in itinerary at any time.
- All transfers/meals & sightseeing are based on common platform along with other guests.
- In case of No-Show, 100% of package cost will be applicable/charged.
- Any increase in taxes, visa or any surcharges applicable anytime will be additional & will be paid by client.
- All KYC documents required for payment of overseas suppliers will have to be provided by the client.
- Please note the above rates are valid subject to availability of hotel/airlines & other booking requirements.
Cancellation Policy: Once confirmed all bookings are Non-Refundable
- 80% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 20% balance payment to be made 10 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.