The tiny tinsel town of Dalhousie is a paradise tucked away in the lap of Himachal Pradesh. It boasts of old-world charm, mesmerizing natural landscapes, pine-clad valleys, flower-bedecked meadows, fast-flowing rivers and magnificent misty mountains. This hill station was one of the favorite summer destinations of the Britishers during the Indian colonial era. The Scottish and Victorian architecture reminds you of its colonial heritage while the wispy air continues to hone British aromas. Situated far from the buzzing cities in the country, this quaint town transports you to a pollution-free environment in the lap of nature.
Interesting Facts about Dalhousie
- Dalhousie lies sandwiched between Bhangora, Terah, Kathalagh, Bakrota and Potreyn, the five hill stations found in the Western end of Dhauladar Mountains. Dhauladar Mountain is an extension the great Himalayas.
- Being the gateway to the Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Dalhousie is considered as the rich repository of Hindu Temples, Handicrafts, Arts and Culture.
- It is named after Lord Dalhousie, who was one of the viceroys of India. It is also known as “Little Switzerland of India”
- Cedar forests have decided to decorate the lakeside and smaller water streams that narrate them well. Called as ‘Mini Swiss’, Khajjar is very famous for its paragliding and horse riding activities.
Fortune Park Dalhousie
Hotel Information: Fortune Park Dalhousie overlooks the picturesque Pir-Panjal range adorned by a dense cover of slender pine trees, verdant greens and enchanting views of the sun-kissed valley. Traces of the quaint charm of the colonial town, named after Lord Dalhousie, and its rich architectural heritage, echo in the aesthetic design and decor of the pretty hotel. 60 plush rooms and suites, mostly overlooking the pristine valley, bring comfort and bliss to the leisure travelers looking to reflect in its beauty. A temperature controlled indoor swimming pool with its infinite view, a well-equipped fitness center and a restful spa bring wellness to the body and soul. With a team of benevolent, committed and welcoming staff, the hotel offers impeccable service, high-end amenities, a kid’s play area, a pool table and an array of exciting activities for guests of all age groups.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based per person on twin sharing (minimum 2 persons travelling together).
- Room and other services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- These prices are not applicable on certain blackout dates (Check with ITH Team).
- These rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
- These rates are valid 1st April 2023 to 30th September 2023
- Mandatory Covid testing rules on entry and exit of the destination will apply.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.