The tiny tinsel town of Dalhousie is a paradise tucked away in the lap of Himachal Pradesh. It boasts of old-world charm, mesmerizing natural landscapes, pine-clad valleys, flower-bedecked meadows, fast-flowing rivers and magnificent misty mountains. This hill station was one of the favorite summer destinations of the Britishers during the Indian colonial era. The Scottish and Victorian architecture reminds you of its colonial heritage while the wispy air continues to hone British aromas. Situated far from the buzzing cities in the country, this quaint town transports you to a pollution-free environment in the lap of nature.
Fortune Park Dalhousie
Hotel Information: Fortune Park Dalhousie overlooks the picturesque Pir-Panjal range adorned by a dense cover of slender pine trees, verdant greens and enchanting views of the sun-kissed valley. Traces of the quaint charm of the colonial town, named after Lord Dalhousie, and its rich architectural heritage, echo in the aesthetic design and decor of the pretty hotel. 60 plush rooms and suites, mostly overlooking the pristine valley, bring comfort and bliss to the leisure travelers looking to reflect in its beauty. A temperature controlled indoor swimming pool with its infinite view, a well-equipped fitness center and a restful spa bring wellness to the body and soul. With a team of benevolent, committed and welcoming staff, the hotel offers impeccable service, high-end amenities, a kid’s play area, a pool table and an array of exciting activities for guests of all age groups.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 5,999/-
Room Category: Deluxe Pine View Room
Day 01: Dalhousie -Arrival
Arrive Dalhousie and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time free at leisure. Evening dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Dalhousie –Optional Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast proceed for a day visit to Khajjiar “known as Mini-Switzerland” (approx. 1hr drive)Khajjiar is among the 160 places in the world that was officially given the title because of its resemblance to the lovely landscapes in Switzerland. Activities in Khajjiar: Horse Riding, Paragliding & Zorbing.Later, proceed to Chamera Lake (approx. 1hr 15 mins drive) to enjoy boat ride.Late afternoon return to your hotel .Overnight stay and dinner at hotel
Day 03: Dalhousie –Optional Sightseeing
After breakfast time free at leisure or proceed for a optional tour of Bakrota Hills, it is another renowned place to visit in Dalhousie. It is also popularly referred to as Upper Bakrota. This name has been given to the place owing to the fact that it is Dalhousie’s highest area. The Bakrota Hills is beautifully and quite conveniently circled by a roadway, which further leads to Khajjiar. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
Day 04: Dalhousie – Departure
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart from Dalhousie
- Accommodation at Fortune Park Dalhousie on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
Optional Services Cost
- Transportation services provided by ITH Vehicle Ex Chandigarh : INR 16000/- for a duration of 3nts/4 days
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions:
- Stay in a well-appointed Deluxe Pine view on double occupancy.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Room up gradation (Sub to availability )
- Authentic Candlelight Dinner once during stay.
- Half Kg Chocolate Cake once during stay.
- 20% discount on F&B.
- Any transportation charges
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. This package rates are valid till 10th December, 2021 (Supplement charges will apply for Blackout Dates)
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Incase of ITH vehicle booking for this trip, a minimum 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.