Goa is a land that redefines holidays with its exquisite mix of sun, surf, and beaches. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda. Panaji is the state's capital, while Vasco da Gama is its largest city.
Intriguing Facts about Goa!!!
- Goa has an astounding number of bars. In total, there are about 7000 bars and almost all of them are licensed to serve alcohol. So bars are only enablers of the footloose (not recluse) collective consciousness of this region.
- Goa offers Asia’s first launch Floating Casino at Panaji. It has full entertainment and promises a lifetime experience. It is known as Caravela and it is anchored in the Mandovi River.
- Dudhsagar Falls of Goa which has a height of 310 m is one of the highest falls of India.
- This state has two official languages – Konkani and Marathi!
Fortune Resort Benaulim Goa
Hotel Information: Just a leisurely walk from the pristine Benaulim Beach, this quaint and tranquil 96 keys retreat with a relaxing spa, stunning swimming pool, multiple F&B offerings and a gamut of vantage venues is a perfect destination for dreamy weddings and a breathtaking tropical holiday.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based per person on twin sharing (minimum 2 persons travelling together).
- Room and other services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- These prices are not applicable on certain blackout dates (Check with ITH Team).
- These rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
- These rates are valid 1st April 2023 to 30th September 2023
- Mandatory Covid testing rules on entry and exit of the destination will apply.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.