Goa is a land that redefines holidays with its exquisite mix of sun, surf, and beaches. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda. Panaji is the state's capital, while Vasco da Gama is its largest city.
- Goa has an astounding number of bars. In total, there are about 7000 bars and almost all of them are licensed to serve alcohol. So bars are only enablers of the footloose (not recluse) collective consciousness of this region.
- Goa offers Asia’s first launch Floating Casino at Panaji. It has full entertainment and promises a lifetime experience. It is known as Caravela and it is anchored in the Mandovi River.
- Dudhsagar Falls of Goa which has a height of 310 m is one of the highest falls of India.
- This state has two official languages – Konkani and Marathi!
Fortune Miramar, Goa
Hotel Information: Located in the heart of Panaji city, the capital of Goa, Fortune Miramar offers guests a place to unwind in absolute comfort. To add to its charm, the property is situated just 200 meters away from the famous Miramar Beach. A contemporary hotel for the modern-day traveler, Fortune Miramar features 45 beautifully-furnished rooms, a fully-equipped board room and a selection of dining outlets. Nestled alongside the Sahyadri Range of the Western Ghats, Goa is a state blessed with an abundance of natural beauty and life. The lush greenery is balanced by the brilliant waters of the Arabian Sea to the west. Goa is a land of much diversity, such as its cultural legacy, carnivals, glistening sand, mesmerizing beaches, captivating churches and exotic cuisine.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 4,599/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
- Transportation services provided by ITH Vehicle Ex-Mumbai at 5,499 / Day for a duration of 3 Nights / 4 Days *TnC Apply
Day 01: Goa - Arrival
Arrive in Goa and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up and rest of the day at leisure to enjoy your resort facilities. You can also choose to go shopping at famous Goa flea markets. Evening enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Goa: Optional Sightseeing (South Goa / 5 - 6 hours)
Post breakfast day free at leisure or embark on a optional half day South Goa sightseeing tour (on direct pymt) covering a number of tourist attractions like Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, Old Goa Churches, Basilica Bom, St. Augustine Tower, Mangeshi Temple. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Goa: Optional Sightseeing (North Goa / 5 - 6 hours)
Post breakfast day free at leisure or embark on a half day North Goa sightseeing tour (on direct payment). The first attraction that you will visit on your North Goa tour is the ancient Fort Aguada. Later, explore Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Goa – Departure
After breakfast, complete hotel checks out formalities and then depart from Goa.
- Accommodation at Fortune Miramar on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner(in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Evening High Tea (Between 1700 hrs to 1800 hrs).
- Complimentary cake placed once during stay.
- One Romantic Candle light set menu dinner for a couple at a designated venue (Once during stay).
- 20% discount on Food & Soft Beverage during stay.
- Upgradation to next category is subject to availability.
- Any transportation charges
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 30th June 2021.
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other Taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.