Kasauli is a small hill town in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is home to gabled colonial-era houses, orchards and green-roofed churches, dating back to the mid-19th century. Located en-route from Chandigarh to Shimla, Kasauli is a hilly cantonment town which makes for an ideal peaceful holiday location. Nestled amidst beautiful woody forests of herbs and cedar trees, Kasauli owes its mystical and serene ambience to the lavish Victorian buildings built by the Britishers who resided here years back.
- Monkey point is the highest point in Kasauli, the place where Lord Hanuman is believed to have set his feet while on his way to look for the Sanjeevani buti (herb).
- The town of Sanawar located at a distance of 6 kms from Kasauli at an altitude of 1,750m is home to one of the major tourist attractions of the region’ Lawrence School at Sanawar founded by Sir Henry M. Lawrence and his wife Honoria more than a century and a half ago. Initially started with 14 boys and girls, it is today one of the best schools in the country. In 1853, the British Empire awarded it the King's Colours, an honour bestowed upon only six schools the world over.
- The town is the home of the Kasauli Brewery, which is the highest brewery and distillery in the world.
Fortune Select Forest Hill, Mahiya, Near Kasauli
Hotel Information: Perched above the pine trees that decorate the Mahiya valley, bursting with fairytale charm, stands the picturesque property – Fortune Select Forest Hill, Mahiya, Near Kasauli. As its name suggests, this incredibly quaint hotel is located amid a forest and on a hill, providing with a secluded spot to disconnect from the madness of daily life and spend some quality time with loved ones. Here you can experience lush greenery in the lap of nature. With a team of benevolent, dedicated and ever-smiling staff, Fortune Select Forest Hill is ready to cater flawless service, multiple high-end amenities and a wide choice of fun activities for all age groups.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
- Transportation services provided by ITH Vehicle Ex Delhi : INR 16,500/- for a duration of 03 Nights - 04 Days *TnC Apply
Day 01: Kasauli - Arrival
Arrive in Kasauli and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Relax at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kasauli - Sightseeing (Optional)
After breakfast day free at leisure or proceed for optional sightseeing tour (on direct payment) of Kasauli including visit to Monkey Point which is one of the most famous places in Kasauli where you will find Lord Hanuman Temple, where Lord Hanuman rested when he was carrying the Sanjeevani booti for Lakshman. This place is ranked among the top 80 places to be visited in India and does justice to the list. One can have great panoramic views of the town of Kasauli from here. Return back to the hotel and relax in the afternoon. Late afternoon proceed to Sunset point, a popular yet very quiet spot to enjoy the sunset while viewing pine-laid landscapes, valleys and sceneries. In the evening return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Kasauli - Sightseeing (Optional)
After breakfast you can have an option of going for a Gilbert Trail (It is one of the few places that built up by British kingdom during the peak time in India) or spend your day at leisure & shopping at Mall Road. In the evening return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Kasauli - Departure
After breakfast, complete the hotel check out formalities and depart from hotel.
- Accommodation at Fortune Select Forest Hill, Mahiya, on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Honeymoon Cake in room on arrival
- 20% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to room availability)
- Any transportation charges
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 10th December 2021.
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other Taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.