Kasauli is a small hill town in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is home to gabled colonial-era houses, orchards and green-roofed churches , dating back to the mid-19th century. Located en-route from Chandigarh to Shimla, Kasauli is a hilly cantonment town which makes for an ideal peaceful holiday location.Nestled amidst beautiful woody forests of herbs and cedar trees, Kasauli owes its mystical and serene ambience to the lavish Victorian buildings built by the Britishers who resided here years back.
Intriguing Facts about Kasauli!!!
- Monkey point is the highest point in Kasauli, the place where Lord Hanuman is believed to have set his feet while on his way to look for the Sanjeevani buti (herb).
- The town of Sanawar located at a distance of 6 kms from Kasauli at an altitude of 1,750m is home to one of the major tourist attractions of the region’ Lawrence School at Sanawar founded by Sir Henry M. Lawrence and his wife Honoria more than a century and a half ago. Initially started with 14 boys and girls, it is today one of the best schools in the country. In 1853, the British Empire awarded it the King's Colours, an honour bestowed upon only six schools the world over.
- The town is the home of the Kasauli Brewery, which is the highest brewery and distillery in the world.
Fortune Select Forest Hill, Mahiya, Near Kasauli
Hotel Information: Perched above the pine trees that decorate the Mahiya valley, bursting with fairytale charm, stands the picturesque property – Fortune Select Forest Hill, Mahiya, Near Kasauli. As its name suggests, this incredibly quaint hotel is located amid a forest and on a hill, providing with a secluded spot to disconnect from the madness of daily life and spend some quality time with loved ones. Here you can experience lush greenery in the lap of nature. With a team of benevolent, dedicated and ever-smiling staff, Fortune Select Forest Hill is ready to cater flawless service, multiple high-end amenities and a wide choice of fun activities for all age groups.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based per person on twin sharing (minimum 2 persons travelling together).
- Room and other services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- These prices are not applicable on certain blackout dates (Check with ITH Team).
- These rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
- These rates are valid 1st April 2023 to 30th September 2023
- Mandatory Covid testing rules on entry and exit of the destination will apply.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.