Nature blossoms at its best in these hidden gems. Tucked amidst the fragrant hills of Himachal Pradesh is Mcleodganj. The modern day sanctuary of spirituality, Mcleodganj is famously the home of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Every year, the scenic Himalayan town welcomes as many Buddhist tourists as it does adventure enthusiasts. From treks set in its serene natural beauty to adventure sports and a thriving arts and crafts bazaar, this place has something for everyone. With close proximity to Delhi/ NCR/ Chandigarh and excellent connectivity by air, rail and road, Mcleodganj is one of the best holiday destinations, offering a unique culture and amazing scenery all around.
- Most of the population residing here are Tibetans and follow the Tibetan culture as this place is known to be the official residence of the Dalai Lama whenever he visits India.
- The enchanting Bhagsunag waterfalls located just 2 Kms away from Mcleodganj are a major crowd pulling attraction in Dharamshala. This waterfall is surrounded by cliffs and many trees, which makes the environment a picturesque place and adds to the beauty of the falls.
- Nawrojee and Sons General Store which is the oldest shop in Dharamshala. This 152-year-old store, which is almost like a heritage place now, is still intact and is famous for German-made lamps, toffees, and shoelaces of majestic warriors of England.
- Mcleodganj has a number of trekking places. Hanuman Ka Tibba is the highest peak in Dhauladhar Range which is about 5,638m high. This is also the highest trekking place in Mcleodganj.
Fortune Park Moksha Mcleodganj
Hotel Information: Nestled in the scenic Strawberry Hills with beautiful views of the snow-capped Dhauladhar mountain range and the pristine Dharamshala valley, Fortune Park Moksha is located just 6 km from the main square. The hotel provides guests easy access to all the main tourist attractions in and around McLeod Ganj. Unique for its natural abundance, the hotel is surrounded by pine trees and deodar forests which leave the air around scented with sweet pine fragrance, making it an ideal choice for a stay in the lap of nature.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 5,999/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
- Transportation services provided by ITH Vehicle Ex Delhi : INR 15,999/- for a duration of 3 nights / 4 days
Day 01: Mcleodganj - Arrival
Arrive Mcleodganj and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities and freshen up. Time to freshen up and relax. Later enjoy your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Mcleodganj – Sightseeing (Optional)
Post breakfast day free at leisure or choose an optional sightseeing tour (on direct payment) to Namgyal Monastery that is located at around at 07 Kms/20 Mins from your hotel. You can also visit Dal Lake, Church and Bhagsunag Temple which are all located in a close proximity to the hotel. Return back to your hotel in afternoon and take rest. Evening enjoy dinner your hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Mcleodganj - Sightseeing (Optional)
After breakfast enjoy rest of the day at leisure or proceed for optional sightseeing tour (on direct payment) to HPCA Stadium, which is set against the backdrop of snow-clad mountains and lush green forests, post this visit the thriving local market that is bustling with color and energy all around. At the market, you will find many exotic sculptures as well as the famous Tibetan carpets and rugs. Evening transfer back to the hotel and enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 04: Mcleodganj – Departure
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart from Mcleaodganj.
- Accommodation at Fortune Park Moksha Mcleodganj on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- A bottle of Sparkling or Red House Wine once a stay.
- Evening Tea with Cookies on a daily basis.
- 2 Exotic Mock-tails on any 1 day.
- Authentic Candlelight Dinner with 5 Course Special Dinner Menu on any 1 day.
- Half Kg Chocolate Cake once a stay.
- Fruit basket in the room.
- 20% discount on Laundry.
- 20% discount on F&B.
- Any transportation charges
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 31st March, 2021 (Supplement charges will apply for Blackout Dates: 20th Dec to 5th Jan 2021)
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.