Popularly known as the “Queen of Hills”, Mussoorie is a charming hill station situated at an altitude of 2500 meters above sea level in the beautiful Gharwal Hills. Mussoorie is one of the most frequently visited hill stations in India. It overlooks the sprawling Doon valley and the city of Dehradun, the gateway to the entire Garhwal. It has a rich history. Chanced upon by a British army officer Captain Young in 1827, this tiny wooded inhabitation fast turned into a Victorian resort, with its central Mall, a library and an Anglican Church. This town’s immense natural beauty and pleasant climate makes it a perfect destination for an enjoyable honeymoon trip.
Intriguing Facts about Mussoorie!!!
- Mussoorie is one of the only 2 places from where you get to see the winter line (The other being Switzerland).
- One of the oldest Tibetan Temples in India is situated in Mussoorie.
- Mussoorie is the only city which has a Railway Out Agency (Railway Booking Office) but no Railway Station.
- Mussoorie also has one of the Most Haunted Places in India - Lambi dhar Mines.
- The second highest point of Mussoorie, Gun Hill was extremely important before Independence, as a cannon was placed here that fired every day at noon for people to adjust their watches.
Fortune Resort Grace Mussoorie
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based per person on twin sharing (minimum 2 persons travelling together).
- Room and other services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- These prices are not applicable on certain blackout dates (Check with ITH Team).
- These rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
- These rates are valid 1st November 2022 to 20th December 2022 and 10th January till 30th March
- Mandatory Covid testing rules on entry and exit of the destination will apply.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.