Popularly known as the “Queen of Hills”, Mussoorie is a charming hill station situated at an altitude of 2500 meters above sea level in the beautiful Gharwal Hills. Mussoorie is one of the most frequently visited hill stations in India. Mussoorie overlooks the sprawling Doon valley and the city of Dehradun, the gateway to the entire Garhwal. It has a rich history. Chanced upon by a British army officer Captain Young in 1827, this tiny wooded inhabitation fast turned into a Victorian resort, with its central Mall, a library and an Anglican Church. The town’s immense natural beauty and pleasant climate makes it a perfect destination for an enjoyable honeymoon trip.
- Mussoorie is one of the only 2 places from where you get to see the winter line (The other being Switzerland).
- One of the oldest Tibetan Temples in India is situated in Mussoorie.
- Mussoorie is the only city which has a Railway Out Agency (Railway Booking Office) but no Railway Station.
- Mussoorie also has one of the Most Haunted Places in India - Lambi dhar Mines.
- The second highest point of Mussoorie, Gun Hill was extremely important before Independence, as a cannon was placed here that fired every day at noon for people to adjust their watches.
Fortune Resort Grace Mussoorie
Hotel Information: Nestled in the hills, Fortune Resort Grace is perched cozily on a pine covered hill slope with an enchanting view of the Doon valley. This resort in Mussoorie is located at the Library End of the Mall Road, yet it retains the charm of a quiet country resort.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,999/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
- Transportation services provided by ITH Vehicle Ex-Delhi/NCR at 3,999 / Day for a duration of 3 Nights / 4 Days *TnC Apply
Day 01: Mussoorie - Arrival
Arrive Mussoorie and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time free at leisure. Evening dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Mussoorie – Sightseeing (Optional)
Post breakfast day free at leisure or proceed for optional tour (on direct payment basis) get ready to gorgeous Kempty waterfalls located at 15Kms/ 30 Mins drive from your hotel. Here you can dip in nature's big bath and water activities for a fun-filled day. Transfer back to hotel in afternoon, evening free at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Mussoorie - Sightseeing (Optional)
After breakfast time free at leisure or proceed for an optional tour (on direct pymt basis) of Dhanaulti, this town has a number of famous tourist places, of which the most popular ones are the Jain Temples and the waterfalls. The temples are of great significance and also showcase beautiful Tirthankara images, which attract a lot of tourists throughout the year. Post temples visit proceed to famous Barehipani Falls and Joranda Falls, which are 400 meters high and 150 meters respectively and will leave you amazed. Transfer back to the hotel and enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 04: Mussoorie – Departure
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart from Mussoorie.
- Accommodation at Fortune Resort Grace Mussoorie on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Stay in a well-appointed Valley View Balcony Room on double occupancy.
- Evening Tea with Cookies on a daily basis.
- Half Kg Chocolate Cake once a stay
- 20% discount on Laundry.
- 20% discount on F&B.
- Any transportation charges
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 30th June 2021.
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other Taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.