Nestled amidst the Nilgiri hills, Ooty, also known as Udagamandalam, is a hill station in Tamil Nadu. Once regarded as the summer headquarters of the East India Company, the Queen of the hills is a picturesque getaway as it lures its visitors with panoramic views of the Nilgiri Mountains. Dotted with tea gardens, serene waterfalls, winding country lanes, and charming colonial architecture, Ooty is the perfect respite for everyone.
Intriguing Facts about Ooty
- Historical resources revealed that Ooty was the summer capital of the Madras presidency of the East India Company in the British era
- Ooty is the home of the oldest military institution ‘The Defence Service Staff College’ founded in the year 1905
- Ooty is regarded as the birthplace of Snooker as this famous game had started from the Ootacamund Club of Ooty
- There are several elite institutions and more than 60 boarding schools in Ooty making it a perfect educational hub. Hebron is one of the best international Schools present in Ooty
Fortune Resort Sullivan Court
Hotel Information: Set on the gentle slopes of Ooty, amidst lush green lawns and a colorful patterned garden, Fortune Resort Sullivan Court is a modern-day tribute to John Sullivan who founded the scenic town in 1821. This beautiful family resort in Ooty is a perfect destination to unwind and relax. The hotel is just 1 km from the city center, 2 km from the railway station, and 100 km from Coimbatore Airport. The hotel offers a choice of 67 rooms with most of them providing scenic views of the slopes and is an ideal getaway for a fun-filled vacation with family and friends.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based per person on twin sharing (minimum 2 persons travelling together).
- Room and other services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- These prices are not applicable on certain blackout dates (Check with ITH Team).
- These rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
- These rates are valid 1st November 2022 to 20th December 2022 and 10th January till 30th March
- Mandatory Covid testing rules on entry and exit of the destination will apply.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.