Nestled amidst the Nilgiri hills, Ooty, also known as Udagamandalam, is a hill station in Tamil Nadu. Once regarded as the summer headquarters of the East India Company, the Queen of the hills is a picturesque getaway as it lures its visitors with panoramic views of the Nilgiri Mountains. Dotted with tea gardens, serene waterfalls, winding country lanes, and charming colonial architecture, Ooty is the perfect respite for everyone.
- Historical resources revealed that Ooty was the summer capital of the Madras presidency of the East India Company in the British era
- Ooty is the home of the oldest military institution ‘The Defence Service Staff College’ founded in the year 1905
- Ooty is regarded as the birthplace of Snooker as this famous game had started from the Ootacamund Club of Ooty
- There are several elite institutions and more than 60 boarding schools in Ooty making it a perfect educational hub. Hebron is one of the best international Schools present in Ooty
Fortune Resort Sullivan Court
Hotel Information: Set on the gentle slopes of Ooty, amidst lush green lawns and a colorful patterned garden, Fortune Resort Sullivan Court is a modern-day tribute to John Sullivan who founded the scenic town in 1821. This beautiful family resort in Ooty is a perfect destination to unwind and relax. The hotel is just 1 km from the city center, 2 km from the railway station, and 100 km from Coimbatore Airport. The hotel offers a choice of 67 rooms with most of them providing scenic views of the slopes and is an ideal getaway for a fun-filled vacation with family and friends.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 3,699/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
- Transportation services provided by ITH Vehicle Ex Bengaluru : INR 14,000/- for a duration of 3 nights / 4 days
Day 01: Ooty - Arrival
Arrive in Ooty and proceed to your hotel to complete check-in formalities. Time to relax as the rest of the day is free at leisure. Evening enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Ooty – Sightseeing (Optional)
After breakfast day free at leisure or proceed for a optional sightseeing tour(on direct payment) of Ooty which starts by visiting Doddabetta - meaning Big Mountain. There are 24 peaks in the Nilgiri and Doddabetta is the highest peak amongst them. The marvelous views of the sweeping forests of Bandipur National Park and the open highlands of Mysore are best enjoyed from the summit. You get a bird’s eye view of Ooty from the peak through the telescopes in the Telescope House. Post this visit head to the Ooty Lake. Surrounded by eucalyptus trees and dollops of green bushes along the shores, Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings. Originally constructed for the purpose of fishing, the lake has now become an important tourist landmark in Ooty. Visit Rose Garden. The pride of Ooty lies in the Rose Garden, which is a part of an elite club of 35 rose gardens from around the world. Housing more than twenty thousand varieties of roses, the Rose Garden is one of the most beautiful and well-maintained gardens you find in the whole country, or perhaps, the world as the climate of Ooty is ideal for the plants to have a long blooming season. Return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Ooty - Sightseeing (Optional)
Post breakfast day free at leisure, or proceed to full day sightseeing tour (on direct payment) of Coonoor which lets you witness the natural bounties at places like Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Ketti Valley and Tea factory. Return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Ooty – Departure
Post breakfast, complete check out formalities, and depart Ooty.
- Accommodation at Fortune Resort Sullivan Court on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Complimentary upgrade to Fortune Club Room.
- Complimentary 1/2 kg cake in room.
- Fresh Fruit Platter in room.
- 1 candle Night dinner.
- 3 Pcs laundry per day.
- 1 time usage of steam and sauna for 45 min.
- Bottle of local wine in room.
- Any transportation charges
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 31st March, 2021 (Supplement charges will apply for Blackout Dates: 20th Dec to 5th Jan 2021)
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.