Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. It is located 20 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No.22. The name Kufri is derived from the word kufr meaning “lake” in the local language.It is the starting point of treks to Fagu, Shimla, Manali and Rewalsar. Kufri, along with Chail and Shimla forms the famous Golden Triangle of Himachal Pradesh. Yearly winter sports festival is held here in February, which is a major attraction for the tourists.
Fortune Park Kufri, Shimla
Hotel Information: Enveloped in the heart of Gallu valley surrounded by lofty mountains, in a dense trail of coniferous trees and sprawling apple orchards, rests Fortune Park Kufri. At Fortune, nature turns a kaleidoscope of colours through the seasons where in summers, you wake up to the first blush of sunrise and the winter tide turns misty mornings into a story of nostalgia and magic. With mesmerizing views of the valley from all corners of its spread and warm hospitality, it is an ideal destination to unplug from the chaos and unwind.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based per person on twin sharing (minimum 2 persons travelling together).
- Room and other services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- These prices are not applicable on certain blackout dates (Check with ITH Team).
- These rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
- These rates are valid 1st April 2023 to 30th September 2023
- Mandatory Covid testing rules on entry and exit of the destination will apply.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price.