Jaipur: (01 Night / 02 Days)
Pushkar has a magnetism all of its own - it's quite unlike anywhere else in Rajasthan. It's a prominent Hindu pilgrimage town and devout Hindus should visit at least once in their lifetime.The town curls around a holy lake, said to have appeared when Brahma dropped a lotus flower. It also has one of the world's few Brahma temples With 52 bathing ghats and 400 milky-blue temples, the town often hums with puja (prayers), generating an episodic soundtrack of chanting, drums and gongs and devotional songs.
The result is a muddle of religious and tourist scenes. The main street is one long bazaar, selling everything to tickle a traveller's fancy, from hippy-chic tie-dye to didgeridoos. Despite the commercialism and banana pancakes, the town remains enchantingly small and authentically mystic.
Arrive Jaipur, Drive to Pushkar
On arrival at Jaipur, you will be transferred to Pushkar (145 Km / 2.5 hours). Check in at the hotel.
Hop around the local market of Pushkar. Attend evening Aarti ceremony at Brahma temple.
Spend a Day in Pushkar
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake. Later during the day, depart from Pushkar for a drive to Jaipur.
- Chauffeur driven car and accommodation for an overnight stay in Pushkar
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 02 bottled mineral water per person per day
- Arrival / departure and inter-city transfers by an ITH owned chauffeur driven vehicle
- Mandir entrance fee, special puja charges, VIP darshan
- Any other meals not mentioned above
- Any other personal expenditure such as porterage, camera fee, telephone bills, shopping, tipping guide during tour
- Airfare and Train fare
- GST as applicable
|Ex-Jaipur (Per Person)
|Min. 2 pax
|Min. 4 pax
|Min. 6 pax
Terms & Conditions: Package prices are subject to change as per availability and seasonality.