Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna River in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Agra is bound to take you back in time with its Mughal-era architecture, timeless masterpieces all of which are UNESCO world heritage sites. A mixture of cultures, ideas and spices is most definitely something to look forward to. Being a sheltering fort for Sultans and a capital during Mughal times, Agra sure has a lot of stores to tell. The land of Taj, Agra is one of the most popular cities in the world. It is frequented by tourists from each corner of the world. After all, it houses one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Located on the banks of the Yamuna River, Agra is also known for its immensely popular sweet dish, i.e., Petha. It is a part of the Golden Tourism Triangle along with Delhi and Jaipur.
- Agra is one of the two cities in India which houses three UNESCO world heritage sites, the other being Delhi. These UNESCO monuments at Agra include the Agra Fort, the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri, the twin city of Agra which was founded by Akbar. Hence, it is no wonder it forms a part of the golden tourism triangle and is one of the most-visited places.
- Agra Fort was not built by Shah Jahan. Whenever someone questions about the history of Agra Fort, we always end up saying it was built by Shah Jahan, a Mughal King, in the early 17th century but do you know the Agra Fort was actually constructed as a brick fort by the Rajput kings before the Mughal dynasty came into power, later on, it was controlled by the Lodhis until the Mughal King Akbar renovated it by using red sandstone. However, the current building of the fort was shaped by Shah Jahan.
- Taj Mahal is a white marble built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. In Arabic, the Taj Mahal is known as "crown of palaces”. About 28 types of precious and semi-precious stones were used for adorning the Taj and they were sourced from Tibet, China, Sri Lanka and some parts of India. Emperor Shah Jahan intended to build another Taj Mahal in black marble across the river but a war with his sons interrupted these plans.
ITC Mughal, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Agra
Hotel Information: Sprawled over 23 acres of luxurious gardens, and in close proximity to the Taj Mahal, ITC Mughal, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Agra is a fitting tribute to the great Mughal builders of the past. The only Indian hotel to have won the prestigious Aga Khan Award for its excellent representation of Mughal architecture. This luxury hotel in Agra comprises of 233 opulent rooms and suites, recreating a paradise for the contemporary Mogul- full of splendor and perfection which was the hallmark of the Mughal Dynasty.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,999/-
Room Category: Mughal Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2021
Day 01: Delhi/NCR - Agra
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Agra which is approximately 4 hours’ drive from Delhi. Arrive Agra and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities and enjoy lunch at hotel. Time to relax enjoying hotel facilities. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Agra – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities & proced to visit Taj Mahal. Post this depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation for 2 adults on double occupancy basis
- Breakfast for 2 adults (Sat / Sun buffet brunch not incl.)
- Pre-set meals (lunch & dinner) across available outlets
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- 25% disc. On all Food and 50% off on soft beverages over and above the package inclusions
- Complimentary wi-fi (as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air-conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 1 night / 2 days stay in the in the chosen room category, daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel), Wi-Fi, 2 major meals at any available restaurant (per adult, per stay).
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Savings of 25% of Food and 50% on soft beverages only. The discount is not valid on liquor.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 1 night / 2 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments has to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.