Bangalore officially known as Bengaluru is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. This city showcases a hint of its glorious history by its splendid architecture of some of the earliest dynasties in India. The ‘garden city’ with its several beautifully laid green spaces welcomes you to take a break and relax in the lap of nature! Because of the high concentration of IT industry, it also called the Silicon Valley of India.
Bengaluru has emerged as one of India’s most popular metropolitan cities due to its pre-eminent position as India's technology capital. The city boasts of a rich heritage, pleasant climate all year round and lush, landscaped gardens. Amidst this greenery stands Welcomhotel Bengaluru, offers spirited and efficient service to the savvy traveler. Offering an outdoor pool, a fitness center and a spa and wellness center, WelcomHotel Bengaluru is located in Bengaluru. It operates a 24-hour front desk to welcome guests at all hours. The hotel also offers happy hours at the bar lounge Swizzle. WelcomCafe, the in-house restaurant, serves Indian delights. Guests can relish Chinese, Italian and continental delicacies at Jacaranda. The Mahjong Room offers Chinese cuisine for lunch and dinner daily. Room service can be requested for in-room dining comforts.
ITC Windsor Bengaluru, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Hotel Information: The 1st Luxury hotel from the airport (45 minutes), ITC Windsor is an iconic hotel of Bengaluru and a distinguished address in the heart of the state capital. The Hotel is architecturally styled on the British Regency era, set within an ambience reminiscent of the halcyon days of the British Raj. Near the historic Vidhana Soudha and opposite the Bengaluru Golf Course, ITC Windsor is located close to prominent business and commercial areas such as MG Road, Yeshwantpur, Manyata Tech Park, UB City, etc. With 240 well-appointed rooms and luxury suites, the hotel enjoys the reputation of a place where old world ambience merges effortlessly with international standards of efficiency. 5 F&B outlets, Spa and Gymnasium, Concierge services and state of the art business center. The hotel is security approved to be used by major international flight crew and has played host to various dignitaries, Heads of States, Global CEO's and senior management of major companies.
ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Hotel Information: Conveniently located in the commercial heart of Bengaluru, ITC Gardenia offers business travelers close proximity to key business districts and IT hubs. A world of sophisticated experiences awaits at ITC Gardenia. Enjoy relaxing by the outdoor pool or being pampered at Kaya Kalp - The Spa. Savor Indian and international cuisine at its award-winning restaurants or host a grand event in our state-of the art meeting facilities. Facing the garden courtyard, our 292 rooms and suites embrace both nature and comfort. Each room features renewable wood furnishings and VOC-free carpets. Pillow top beds and marble bathrooms pamper, while state-of-the-art technology entertains, connects and serves.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,985/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Per person per night: 9,200/-
Room Category: Executive Club
Per person per night: 9,678/-
Room Category: The Towers Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2023
Day 01: Chennai to Bengaluru
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence in Chennai and proceed to Bengaluru which is approximately 6 hours’ drive. Arrive in Bengaluru and proceed to the selected hotel & complete check-in formalities and enjoy lunch at the hotel (Arrival till 1400 hrs). Day free at leisure, evening enjoy dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Bengaluru City Tour
After your breakfast, you can enjoy your day at leisure or start your full day city tour of Bengaluru with visiting the famous and beautiful places like Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bengaluru palace, Tipu Sultan Palace, and the famous Bannerghata Biological Park in the first half of the day before returning to hotel for lunch. Post lunch proceed to visit the ISKCON Temple, this is one of the largest temples in the world build by ISKON mission, post this visit explore the local markets of Bangalore like MG Road or Commercial street market. Return to the hotel and enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Bengaluru to Chennai
After breakfast, complete the hotel check out formalities and depart for Chennai.
- Accommodation for 2 adults on double occupancy basis.
- Breakfast for 2 adults (Sat / Sun buffet brunch not included).
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (as per hotel policy).
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex-Chennai) strictly as per itinerary.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 2 night / 3 days stay in the in the chosen room category, daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel), Wi-Fi.
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check-in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 night / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trips.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments have to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer , including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.