Coorg, officially called Kodagu, is the most sought after and popular hill station of Karnataka. Lying serenely amidst high mountains, Coorg’s landscape stays misty throughout the year. The aboriginals of the place are Kodavas. Apart from Kannada, the other two main languages of this hill station are Kodagu and Kodava. The best time to visit Kodagu is between September to May Undulating hills covered in lush green forests and a landscape dotted with coffee plantations, tea gardens and orange groves, this hill station has breathtakingly stunning scenic beauty.
- Coorg is famously known as the Scotland of India because of the outstanding excellence and the symmetrical upsurge of urbanization in Coorg. It was the name given to this splendid place during the reign of British. This one is for the coffee lovers. If you are a huge fan of coffee, then this is exactly the right place for you. The huge estates of coffee in Coorg are in abundance.
- Coorg is the largest producer of coffee in our country. You will want to buy some coffee powders from the local stores to take back home from the largest producers. The amazing thing is Coorg is the largest producer of coffee in our country. You will want to buy some coffee powders from the local stores to take back home from the largest producers.
- If you are fond of liquor, then you must know this! Kodagu is known for its varied tastes in liquor. This place is quite unique with a totally varied consumption habits and culture.
Hotel Information: The greenest greens and the bluest blues come alive at WH Ayatana. An unprecedented package of everything that a traveler may demand comes together to make WH Ayatana the most distinguished name among Coorg resorts. While Coorg is famous for its dreamy landscapes, misty mornings, and lush forests, Ayatana takes it a step forward with the most elegant cottages, a bevy of modern comforts, and a private waterfall. Imagine staying at the best resorts in Coorg and witness the magnificence of Coorg’s natural splendor every moment of every day. Ayatana takes all the stress away by providing not only well-furnished cottages but also private space to enjoy the best of Coorg. It includes decadent mountain views from private balconies in the cottages, a babbling brook running throughout the property, an infinity pool with unhindered views of the private roaring waterfall, and much more. For the culinary aficionados, the multi-cuisine restaurant provides more than ample satisfaction, while workaholics can take advantage of the well-equipped conference room. Being one of the best hotels in Coorg, Ayatana also provides options for complete excursion trip for its guests, from unlimited personal trekking to outstanding adventure activities within the vast space of this unmatched property.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 9,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Bengaluru – Coorg
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Coorg which is approximately 5 hours’ drive from Bengaluru. En-route stop will be as per your convenience. If time permits, we will take a stopover at Shravanabelagola to see the Gommateshwara Bahubali statue - standing 58-feet tall, is considered to be the world's largest monolithic statue & one of the most important tirthas (pilgrimage destinations) in Jainism. Arrive Coorg and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up and enjoy lunch. Post lunch, you will be at leisure to enjoy the scenic beauty surrounding the resort and enjoy the in-house activities. Afterwards enjoy dinner with your loved ones. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Coorg
Post breakfast get ready for an amazing the day and proceed for sightseeing tour of Madikeri, this is the picturesque capital of Kodagu (also called Coorg). It is the land of coffee, cardamom, colonels, and the river Cauvery. It is located in a beautiful hilly setting surrounded by the forested slopes of the Western Ghats. Dotted with a cluster of red-roofed dwellings and a bustling bazaar, the town, situated at an elevation of 1525m, has a charming old-world look. Madikeri provides access to some excellent picnic spots too. You can also visit Madikeri Fort, this 19th century Madikeri Fort with its stone ramparts now houses the prison, a temple, a chapel, a small museum, and assorted government offices. Post this visit Omkareshwara Temple, this temple is built in the Islamic and Gothic style of architecture with a dome in the centre, comprising four turrets in as many corners. It was built by Lingaraja II, ruler of Coorg in the year 1820. The ‘Shiva Lingam’ installed here is said to have been brought from Kashi. Transfer back to hotel for lunch. Post lunch transfer to Abbey Falls located 6 Kms away from Madikeri, tucked away between private coffee and spice estates. Abbey Falls offers a splendid backdrop for picnics. As you make your way past stocky coffee bushes and tall trees entwined with pepper vines, the falls make a sudden and dramatic appearance as they cascade their way down steps into limpid pools to join the river Cauvery. Return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Coorg – Bengaluru
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart for Bengaluru.
- Accommodation at WH Ayatana Resort, Coorg on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner(in room pre- set meal or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary activities like rope climbing, bird watching and nature walk (Seasonal)
- Complimentary access to indoor games, Bonfire (Seasonal).
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Bengaluru) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 31th March, 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer , including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.