Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its diverse wildlife. This is a place where you could see the majestic "Tiger", catch the world's toughest sporting fish called "Mahseer" and trek on the foothills of Almora Ranges where a whiff of fresh air and fragrance of exotic flowers greet you at every step.
- Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger. It is located in Pauri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett, a well-known Tiger hunter and naturalist.
- Corbett and its adjoining areas are home to more than 650 species of resident and migratory birds.
- The Project Tiger was launched in 1973 and Corbett National Park become the first such Tiger Reserve in the country.
- Jim Corbett National Park is located at a slightly elevated level than the surrounding land. The elevations vary from point to point in the park. While in some places the elevation is around 1300 feet, at some places it is about 4000fts.
WH Corbett Ramganga Resort
Hotel Information: Corbett Ramganga Resort is on the downward slope of a hill, surrounded by thick forests of Kumaon, bounded by the Ramganga River running along its manicured lawns and looking into a wide valley and hills of Garhwal. A hill resort with a beautiful flowing river front situated in the forest with no local population around, the Corbett Ramganga Resort is a nature lover's paradise with a full size swimming pool, toddler’s pool and indoor games such as table tennis, chess, carom, cards etc. Guests can also play outdoor games like cricket, football, volley ball, badminton, tug of war etc. in our seven acres of green lawns. One can also go for hiking, trekking, nature walk along the river, take a jeep/elephant safari through Corbett or feel rejuvenated in our full size pool, read books, watch wild life movies and much more.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Delhi/NCR to Jim Corbett National Park(Approximate Distance/ Driving Time: 250 kms / 05 Hrs)
Our Travel House safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Jim Corbett National Park which is approximately 5 hours’ drive from Delhi. Arrive at Jim Corbett National Park and proceed to your hotel to complete check in formalities and enjoy lunch. Evening proceed for Nature walk along the river. Return to your hotel to to indulge into recreational activities. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Jim Corbett Wildlife Safari (Duration: 02-04 Hours)
Start your day with early morning wildlife safari at the Jim Corbett National Park. Post this thrilling wildlife experience return to your hotel to enjoy breakfast. Post breakfast visit the famous Sitabani Temple situated in the Sitavani Jungles of the Jim Corbett National Park. It is an ancient temple famous for its religious significance and temple architecture. The presiding deity is Goddess Sita, who lived in the region during her exile before facing the Agnipariksha. Return to your hotel to enjoy lunch. Post lunch time free at leisure . Overnight dinner and stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Jim Corbett National Park to Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation at WH Corbett Ramganga Resort on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner(in room or buffet as per hotel policy).
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
- Entrance fees for jungle safari and transportation
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 31th March, 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates supplement charges will be applicable. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.