The tiny tinsel town of Dalhousie is a paradise tucked away in the lap of Himachal Pradesh. It boasts of old-world charm, mesmerizing natural landscapes, pine-clad valleys, flower-bedecked meadows, fast-flowing rivers and magnificent misty mountains. This hill station was one of the favorite summer destinations of the Britishers during the Indian colonial era. The Scottish and Victorian architecture reminds you of its colonial heritage while the wispy air continues to hone British aromas. Situated far from the buzzing cities in the country, this quaint town transports you to a pollution-free environment in the lap of nature.
- It is named after Lord Dalhousie, who was one of the viceroys of India.
- Dalhousie is the door to the Chamba Hill State, which has a rich social foundation with the history going back to the Seventh Century AD. The city is based close by five mountains fenced by the beguiling scene of the snow-topped peaks.
- Dalhousie was established during the British Empire in 1854.In 1966, became a part of Himachal Pradesh and later this town gradually turned into the well-known tourist destination.
Fortune Park Dalhousie
Hotel Information: Fortune Park Dalhousie overlooks the picturesque Pir-Panjal range adorned by a dense cover of slender pine trees, verdant greens and enchanting views of the sun-kissed valley. Traces of the quaint charm of the colonial town, named after Lord Dalhousie, and its rich architectural heritage, echo in the aesthetic design and decor of the pretty hotel. 60 plush rooms and suites, mostly overlooking the pristine valley, bring comfort and bliss to the leisure travelers looking to reflect in its beauty. A temperature controlled indoor swimming pool with its infinite view, a well-equipped fitness center and a restful spa bring wellness to the body and soul. With a team of benevolent, committed and welcoming staff, the hotel offers impeccable service, high-end amenities, a kid’s play area, a pool table and an array of exciting activities for guests of all age groups.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 8,999/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Chandigarh to Dalhousie (Approximate Distance/ Driving Time: 312 kms / 07 Hrs)
Our Travel House safe car will pick you up from your residence and then proceed to Dalhousie which is approx. 7 Hours’ drive. En-route stop suggested as per your convenience. Arrive Dalhousie and proceed to your hotel to complete check in formalities and enjoy lunch. Evening free at leisure followed by dinner at your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Dalhousie: Sightseeing
Post enjoying early breakfast, proceed to visit Khajjiar, a beautiful hill station located 24 kms away from Dalhousie. Khajjiar is nicknamed as the ‘Mini Switzerland’ of India. Many popular attractions of this place include the Dhauladhar Mountains, famous Khajjiar Lake and the Khajji Nag temple. Post sightseeing return to your resort for lunch. Time free to relax and rejuvenate.Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Dalhousie to Chandigarh
After breakfast, complete check- out formalities and proceed back to Chandigarh.
- Accommodation at Fortune Park Dalhousie on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner(in room or buffet as per hotel policy).
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Chandigarh) strictly as per itinerary.
- All sightseeing’s and tours as per itinerary.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 31th March, 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates supplement charges will be applicable. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.