Goa is a land that redefines holidays with its exquisite mix of sun, surf, and beaches. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda. Panaji is the state's capital, while Vasco da Gama is its largest city.
Fortune Miramar, Goa
Hotel Information: Located in the heart of Panaji city, the capital of Goa, Fortune Miramar offers guests a place to unwind in absolute comfort. To add to its charm, the property is situated just 200 meters away from the famous Miramar Beach. A contemporary hotel for the modern-day traveller, Fortune Miramar features 45 beautifully-furnished rooms, a fully-equipped board room and a selection of dining outlets. Nestled alongside the Sahyadri Range of the Western Ghats, Goa is a state blessed with an abundance of natural beauty and life. The lush greenery is balanced by the brilliant waters of the Arabian Sea to the west. Goa is a land of much diversity, such as its cultural legacy, carnivals, glistening sand, mesmerizing beaches, captivating churches and exotic cuisine.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Ex – Pune
Per person per night: 8,499/-
Ex – Mumbai or Ex -Bengaluru
Per person per night: 8,999/-
Room Category: Standard Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2021
Day 01: Mumbai or Bengaluru or Pune - Goa
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Goa which is approximately 10- 12 hours’ drive from Mumbai/Bengaluru/Pune. En-route stop suggested at Satara/Kolhapur. Arrive in Goa and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up and enjoy lunch if time permits. Rest of the day at leisure to enjoy your resort facilities. You can also choose to go shopping at famous Goa flea markets Evening enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Goa: Sightseeing (5- 6 hours)
Post breakfast embark on a half day South Goa sightseeing tour covering a number of tourist attractions like Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, Old Goa Churches, Basilica Bom, St. Augustine Tower, Mangeshi Temple. Return to hotel for lunch. Post lunch spend time enjoying sunset at the famous Arossim beach located close to your hotel. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Goa to Mumbai or Bengaluru or Pune
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities and then depart for residence destination.
- Accommodation at Fortune Miramar ,Goa on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast ,lunch and dinner(in room or buffet as per hotel policy).
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Bengaluru or Mumbai or Pune) strictly as per itinerary.
- All sightseeing’s and tours as per itinerary.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Any other meal a part from breakfast
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 30th September 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates supplement charges will be applicable. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 96 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.