Jaipur, popularly known as the Pink City, is a beautiful old city of India. The capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, is situated in a semi-desert territory. This picturesque city was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, King of Amber, with the help of an architect from Bengal known as Vidyadhar Bhattacharya. It is also the first city of India which was planned according to the vastu shastra. The place is a splendid example of the Hindu architecture and is constructed in the form of a Pithapada or an eight-part mandala. King Sawai Jai Singh II possessed a sound knowledge of astronomy and he significantly used the number 9 and its multiples in planning the city. Number 9 was symbolic of the 9 planets.
ITC Rajputana, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Jaipur
Hotel Information: The ’Pink City’ of Jaipur, as the capital of the desert state of Rajasthan is commonly known, symbolises the royalty of the Rajputana Empire, and the hotel takes the guest on a royal journey. The pink city of Jaipur is symbolised by the royalty of the Rajputana Empire and their ruling in India. Ensuring to take its guests through the royal journey of the Rajput’s both through service and stay, ITC Rajputana celebrates the spirit of Rajput palaces in the modern idiom. The location that was once the estate of Prime Minister of Jaipur was later built into this magnificent hotel where the guests are welcomed in a royal atmosphere through the lobby leading into two sets of staircases with a Jharoka enhancing the outside view. The running water streams, the waterfall in the lobby, the ‘Wall of Mirrors’ and the ‘Bazar’ selling the goods prepared by local craftsmen have all been inspired by the forts and palaces of the region. ITC Rajputana, thus, reflects everything that is splendid about Rajasthan.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,499/-
Room Category: Executive Club
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 31st March 2022
Day 01: Delhi/NCR - Jaipur
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Jaipur which is approximately 5 hours’ drive from Delhi/NCR. Arrive Jaipur and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities and enjoy lunch at hotel. Afternoon visit Birla Temple and Nahargarh Fort that features mesmerizing view of the sun setting down, post this return to hotel and enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing (5- 6 hours)
After breakfast, famous forts and monuments that made Jaipur the ultimate destination for people who like to marvel the history. The first place that you will jaunt to is the Amber Fort which is located near Jaipur just a few miles away. You can also ride elephants to the main courtyard of Amber Fort and go on a rampage of power and truth. The next place is the Jaigarh Fort, the cannons is Jaigarh Fort are epically famous and one of the distinctive features of Jaigarh Fort is that it features the largest cannon on wheels in the whole world. Back to hotel for Lunch. Evening you will also be escorted to the architectural marvel located in the heart of the city, Hawa Mahal followed by shopping at Johari Bazaar which is famous for Rajasthani Jewellery is located near Hawa Mahal. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities then depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation for 2 adults on double occupancy basis
- Breakfast for 2 adults (Sat / Sun buffet brunch not incl.)
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- 25% off on select recreational services (as per hotel policy)
- Complimentary wi-fi (as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 2 night / 3 days stay in the in the chosen room category, daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel), Wi-Fi.
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 night / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments has to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.