Jodhpur city of Rajasthan was founded in the late 15th century by a Rajput chief, Rao Jodha, who was also the founder of the Marwar region. Located towards the western side of the capital city of Jaipur, this city is the second biggest city in the state of Rajasthan. Being a place of princely palaces, magnificent forts as well as age old temples, this city of Rajasthan is among the famous tourist destinations in the state as well as India. Positioned in the Thar Desert's stark landscape, Jodhpur experiences a bright and sunny weather all through the year because of this the city is also known as "Sun City". One of the specialties of this metropolitan city is that almost all the houses based around the fort of Mehrangarh are painted in blue color, due to which the city is even known as the "Blue City".
Hotel Information: On the edge of the Thar Desert, set against the sombre and arid landscape of Rajasthan is located the WelcomHotel Jodhpur. As a tribute to the city of Jodhpur, laden with history, culture & monuments that enliven the royal era of the princely state, the hotel endeavors to bring about an element of grandeur through food, music, colour and an ethnic mélange of unique experiences.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April 2022 to 30th September 2022
- Accommodation for 2 adults on double occupancy basis
- Breakfast for 2 adults (Sat / Sun buffet brunch not incl.)
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- 25% off on select recreational services (as per hotel policy)
- Complimentary wi-fi (as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex-Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 2 night / 3 days stay in the in the chosen room category, daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel), Wi-Fi.
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 night / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments has to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.