Kota formerly known as Kotah, is the 25th largest district in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan. It is located 240 kilometers (149 mi) south of state capital, Jaipur. Situated on the banks of Chambal River, and has been identified as a counter-magnet city for the National Capital Region to attract migrants and develop as an alternative Centre of growth to Delhi/NCR. It is 47th most populous city of India. The town of Kota was once the part of the erstwhile Rajput kingdom of Bundi. It became a separate princely state in the 17th century. Apart from the several monuments that reflect the glory of the town, Kota is also known for its palaces and gardens.
WH Umed Bhawan Palace
Hotel Information: This opulent Palace was designed and built by Sir Swinton Jacob, a celebrated officer of the Royal Engineers in the British Army on the orders of Maharaja Umaid Singh Ji of Kota. The Victorian Style of architecture has been beautifully juxtaposed by Indo-Saracenic, creating magic on stone. Although a part of the Palace is still in use by the Royal family of Kota, a majority portion of it has been transformed into the best hotel in Kota. It will offer you a heady mix of old-world charm and modern facilities that will keep you coming back. Out of the 32 exquisite rooms of the Welcom Heritage Umed Bhawan Palace, 14 are Deluxe Rooms, 17 Royal Suites, and 1 Presidential Suite. So, if you are looking to have a royal experience at one of the finest hotels in Kota, then this beauty is your best bet.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2021
Day 01: Delhi/NCR – Kota
Our Travel House safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Kota which is approximately 8 to 9 hours’ drive from Delhi/NCR. En-route stop suggested at your convenience. Arrive at Kota hotel proceed for check in and rest of the day is free at leisure. Evening enjoy dinner at hotel Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Kota: Sightseeing (5- 6 hours)
Post your breakfast day free at leisure or get ready for the day for local sightseeing including exciting boat safari in Chambal and witness the enchanting beauty of the valleys as you boat through the river. This boat safari is a chance for the wildlife lovers for spotting crocodiles, gavial, otters and many species of turtles, post boat safari visit the famous Shivpuri Dham temple. Transfer back to hotel for lunch. Post lunch visit The Famous Seven Wonders Park, transfer back to your hotel with en-route stop at local market for shopping. Arrive hotel and enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Kota – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities then depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation at WelcomHeritage Umed Bhawan Palace, Kota on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room pre- set meal or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Boat safari charges, Seven Wonders park entry charges
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 30th September 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 7 days before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.