Manesar is a unique combination of modern and traditional lifestyles and is an upcoming destination that needs to be visited on your next road trip from Delhi Manesar is a developing industrial suburb and is fast turning into a preferred destination to experience the rugged rural life. The place is famous for its rustic life and the majestic views of the wonderful Aravali Hills offered by it.
- Manesar lies on the outskirts of the city of Gurgaon, which has earned it the name ‘New Gurgaon’. Being a part of the National Capital Region (NCR), Manesar has a well-developed infrastructure that meets the modern requirements.
- Situated on the lower Aravalli Ranges, Manesar lies on a hilltop. Besides the idyllic beauty of the Aravalli Ranges, Manesar has many places of tourist interest. Some among these tourist attractions overlap with Gurgaon. Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, Damdama Lake and Mata Sheetala Devi Temple are the well-known tourist spots at Manesar.
ITC Grand Bharat, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Delhi NCR
Hotel Information: ITC Grand Bharat is India’s first all-suites luxury retreat and is the ultimate expression of unhurried luxury. Located amidst the ancient Aravalis, ITC Grand Bharat is just 37 kms away from India's capital city. Envisaged as a tribute to the glory of India, the retreat is set in a verdant 300 acres’ estate, a short drive from Delhi. The mosaic of luxury experiences encompasses 4 Presidential Villas, 100 suites, 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, elaborate culinary experiences, conferencing facilities, 3251 sq m Kaya Kalp – The Royal Spa & a host of recreational facilities. Enticed by its diverse offers in lifestyle, health, wellness, beauty, recreation, cuisine and human bonding, the ITC Grand Bharat is an epitome of ‘Slow Tourism’- A microcosm of ‘Bharatvarsh’. With golf and spa as its key offerings, the retreat boasts of a one-of-its-kind ‘Golf Academy’ for budding golfers and ITC’s internationally acclaimed indigenous spa brand, Kaya Kalp covering 3251 sq-m with nine therapy rooms, including a couple suite. Echoing ITC Hotels’ ‘Responsible Luxury’ ethos, the ITC Grand Bharat combines grandeur with intimacy to operate the highest principles of environmental stewardship.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night (Monday - Thursday): 11,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Suite with Terrace
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Delhi – Manesar
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Manesar which is approximately 1-2 hours’ drive from Delhi. Arrive Manesar and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up and enjoy lunch at hotel. You can relax in the hotel or take up small tour around the hotel area. Enjoy your dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Manesar - Delhi
After your breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities then depart for Delhi.
- Accommodation for 2 adults on double occupancy basis
- Breakfast for 2 adults (Sat / Sun buffet brunch not incl.)
- Pre-set meals (lunch & dinner) across available outlets
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- 25% disc. On all Food and 50% off on soft beverages over and above the package inclusions
- 25% off on select recreational services (as per hotel policy)
- Complimentary wi-fi (as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle (Ex- Delhi) for transfer to hotel not exceeding 40 kms range per way, anything over 40kms will be charged at Rs 18 per/ km
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 1 night / 2 days stay in the in the chosen room category, daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel), Wi-Fi, 2 major meals at any available restaurant (per adult, per stay)
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check-in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Savings of 25% of Food and 50% on soft beverages only. The discount is not valid on liquor.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 1 nights / 2 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trips.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments have to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 48 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.