McLeod Ganj (also spelt McLeod Ganj or McLeodganj) is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. This modern day sanctuary of spirituality is famously known as the home of His Holiness, the Dalai Lama. Every year, this scenic Himalayan town welcomes as many Buddhist tourists as it does adventure enthusiasts. From treks set in its serene natural beauty to adventure sports and a thriving arts and crafts bazaar, this place has something for everyone.
- Most of the population residing in McLeod Ganj are Tibetans and this place is known to be the official residence of the Dalai Lama whenever he visits India.
- The enchanting Bhagsunag waterfalls located just 2 Kms away from Mcleodganj are a major crowd attraction in Dharamshala. This waterfall is surrounded by cliffs and many trees, which makes the environment a picturesque place and adds to the beauty of the falls.
- McLeod Ganj has a number of trekking places. Hanuman ka Tibba is the highest peak in Dhauladhar range which is about 5,638m high.
- McLeod Ganj has many stalls and restaurants which offer the best of Tibetan cuisines and are mouthwatering & delicious. You will always want to come back for more. The real taste of Tibet can be easily found here.
Fortune Park Moksha Mcleodganj
Hotel Information: Nestled in the scenic Strawberry Hills with beautiful views of the snow-capped Dhauladhar mountain range and the pristine Dharamshala valley, Fortune Park Moksha is located just 6 kms from the main square. The hotel provides guests easy access to all the main tourist attractions in and around McLeod Ganj. Unique for its natural abundance, the hotel is surrounded by pine trees and deodar forests which leave the air around scented with sweet pine fragrance, making it an ideal choice for a stay in the lap of nature.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,999/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Chandigarh/Amritsar – McLeod Ganj
Our Travel House safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Mcleodganj which is approximately 4-5 hours’ drive from your departure location. En-route stop at your convenience. Arrive in McLeod Ganj and proceed to your hotel to complete check-in formalities and enjoy lunch at hotel (arrival before 1400 hrs). Time to take some rest and later enjoy your dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: McLeod Ganj
Post breakfast, get ready for an amazing day and proceed towards Namgyal Monastery that is located at around 07 Kms /20mins from your hotel. Post this we take you to the picturesque Dal Lake Located at the height of 1,775 meters above the sea level near the village of Tota Rani in the Kangra district of McLeod Ganj. With its name taken from the famous and breathtaking Dal Lake of Srinagar, the lake is surrounded by rugged mountains and towering deodar trees. Return to your hotel for lunch. Post lunch you can also visit Bhagsu/Bhaksu (also known as Bhagsunag or Bhagsunath) which is a village near McLeod Ganj, popular for Bhagsunag waterfall and an ancient temple named Bhagsunag temple. In the evening, transfer back to the hotel and enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: McLeod Ganj – Amritsar/Chandigarh
After breakfast, complete the hotel check-out formalities and depart for Amritsar or Chandigarh.
- Accommodation at Fortune Park Moksha, Mcleodganj on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Amritsar/Chandigarh) strictly as per itinerary.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 15th December, 2020
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.