Serving as a source of comfort from the sultry desert climate of Rajasthan, Mount Abu, the state’s only hill station stands at a height of 1722 meters above sea level and is embraced by lush green hills of the Aravalli range. Studded with a colorful mix of rustic abodes of tribal communities and posh houses inclusive of British style bungalows and royal holiday lodges, Mount Abu appears to be no less than a wonder in this desert state. Covered in vast stretches of green forests, serene lakes, and effusive waterfalls, this region allows you to revel amidst panoramic vistas, all year round. Other than its scenic beauty. The structural architectural wonders in Mount Abu, among other places to visit, have been drawing history buffs and architecture enthusiasts from different corners of the world.
- Mount Abu is a very beautiful hill station that is endowed with a wide variety of flora and fauna. And these can easily be witnessed at Mt. Abu wildlife sanctuary. This place was granted the status of a wildlife sanctuary in 1980 and is a popular tourist hotspot that is spread around 288 square kilometers.
- Food in Mount Abu is influenced by the nature of the hill station. Being a Jain pilgrimage site, there are a number of pure vegetarian restaurants. The local Rajasthan and Gujarati delicacies are also popular amongst the tourists.
- Mount Abu is associated with Hindu mythology and has many historical references attached to the same. Mount Abu was considered as the forest with magical powers and was referred to as the forest of Arbhudha with a close association to Sages Vishwamitra and Vashistha.
- The headquarters of the spiritual faith community Brahma Kumaris present in Mount Abu attracts approximately 2.5 million followers every year.
WH Connaught House, Mount Abu
Hotel Information: Rising from the sandy dunes of Rajasthan like a phoenix in stone, Mount Abu with a garland of coniferous trees, flowering shrubs, and otherworldly rugged topography is a true spectacle to behold. This hill station tucked into the rocky plateaus of Aravalli is rife with folklore. This stunning bungalow once acquired by Royals but has now been transformed into one of the finest heritage hotels in Mount Abu. The mesmerizing interiors will give you a peek into the opulent and artful lives of Royalty, and the heavy English influence will transcend you to the bygone era. WelcomeHeritage Connaught House is not just one of the elegant Mount Abu hotels to stay in but is an entire experience.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 8,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Jaipur – Mount Abu
Our Travel House car will pick you up from your residence and proceed to Mount Abu which is approximately 9 hours’ drive from Jaipur. En-route stop at your convenience. Arrive at Mount Abu and proceed to your hotel to complete check-in formalities, freshen up and enjoy lunch (before 1400HRS arrival). Time to take rest and later enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Mount Abu: Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to Dilwara Temples built by Vastupal and Tejpal, between the 11th and 13th centuries AD. Surrounded by lush greenery and located on a height above the surrounding areas, these temples are world famous for their stunning use of marble - many visitors consider these to be architecturally superior to even the Taj Mahal. Post this visit the beautiful Nakki lake which is surrounded by hills on all sides and boating here is a blissful experience. This is the only artificial lake in India to be created at a height of more than 1200m from sea level. Return to the hotel to enjoy lunch. Post lunch proceed to visit Trevor’s tank located at a distance of 5km from the town, Trevors Tank is a perfect spot for nature lovers. It was actually designed by an engineer named Trevor who used it to breed crocodiles. It is now a popular picnic spot for both locals and tourists. Post this, visit the marvelous shopping markets which serve as an authentic local experience. Every traveler can find various kinds of goods such as Rajasthani crafts, paintings, leather goods along with a few Gujarati artworks and many other accessories and apparels. Return to your hotel in the evening to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Mount Abu – Jaipur
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart for Jaipur.
- Accommodation at WelcomHeritage Connaught House, Mount Abu on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air-conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Jaipur) strictly as per itinerary
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 31th March, 2020
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.