Popularly known as the “Queen of Hills”, Mussoorie is a charming hill station, 34 km from Dehradun, situated at an altitude of 2500 meters above sea level in the beautiful Gharwal Hills. It is one of the most frequently visited hill stations in India and overlooks the sprawling Doon valley and the city of Dehradun, the gateway to the entire Garhwal.Mussoorie’s immense natural beauty and pleasant climate make it a perfect destination for a peaceful holiday with friends and family.
Fortune Grace Resort, Mussoorie
Hotel Information: Nestled in this hill getaway of majestic glory, Fortune Resort Grace is perched cozily on a pine-covered hill slope and offers an enchanting view of the Doon valley. Fortune Resort Grace provides an ideal stay in this beautiful hill town. This family-friendly resort in Mussoorie is located at the Library End of the Mall Road, yet it retains the charm of a quiet country resort. This is a place for leisure, recreation, family and corporate bonding, and a select venue for conferences. Numerous local attractions are minutes away, making our location as convenient as it is beautiful. The resort is 60 km (approx. 2 hrs drive) from Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun, and 35 km (approx. 1 hr 30 min drive) from Dehradun Railway Station in the heart of Mall Road – the main town square of Mussoorie. The main attractions of Mall Road are at 50 meters from the main gate.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 6,499/-
Room Category: Standard Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2021
Day 01: Delhi/NCR – Mussoorie
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Mussoorie which is approximately 6 hours’ drive from Delhi/NCR. The en-route stop will be as per your convenience. Arrive in Mussoorie and proceed to your hotel, complete check-in formalities, and enjoy lunch. Time free at leisure. Evening dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Mussoorie – Kempty falls
Post breakfast, get ready to proceed towards the gorgeous Kempty waterfalls located at 15Kms/ 30 Mins drive from your hotel. Here you can dip in nature's big bath and participate in water activities for a fun-filled day. Transfer back to the hotel to enjoy lunch. Post lunch proceeds to mall road, a famous shopping area in Mussoorie with a valley view to purchasing local souvenirs. After a day well spent, transfer back to the hotel and enjoy dinner with your loved ones. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Mussoorie – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation at selected on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room pre-set meal or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 30th September 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.