The gem of Uttarakhand - Nainital is a charming hill station that sits prettily at the green foothills of the Kumaon ranges in the Himalayas. Located at an elevation of around 1938 meters, Nainital is developed around the beautiful Naini Lake, after which the town is named. Nainital is a glittering jewel in the Himalyan necklace, blessed with scenic natural spledour and varied natural resources. Dotted with lakes, Nainital has earned the epithet of ‘Lake District ‘of India.
- Nainital was formerly addressed by the name of Khadesh. Khadesh was then ruled by Khasis. The old scriptures state that the present Naini Lake was also known by a different name: Tririshi Sarovar. The three sages arrived at this place but to their dismay found no water in the lake. Their prayers and meditation made a big crater in the earth and filled it with water from the holy Mansarovar Lake in Tibet.
- Nainital happens to be a Shakti Peeth as it is said that the left eye of goddess Sati fell at this place. Naina Devi is worshipped in Nainital and the Naini Lake too is shaped in the form of an eye. The town Nainital also gets its name from the presiding goddess.
- The concept of a mall road is not uncommon in Indian hill stations, however, there is something special about the mall road in Nainital as you will find not one but two of them. The Upper Mall Road was built exclusively for the British residents and the Lower Mall Road was for the Indians. The Indians were forbidden to enter the upper one and were punished in case they broke this rule.
- The British wanted to connect Nainital by rail. Surveys revealed that Nainital was prone to landslides, so special technology was to be used. However, before this scheme could be finalized India gained freedom and the dream to join Nainital with Kathgodam by rail never came true.
WH Ashdale, Nainital
Hotel Information: Ideal for fun and relaxation, WH Ashdale is located in the High Court Road area of Nainital. From here, guests can make the most of all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations. Offering guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, WH Ashdale is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 8,999/-
Room Category: Premier Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Delhi/NCR to Nainital (Approximate Distance/ Driving Time: 340 km / 07 Hrs.)
Our Travel House safe car will pick you up from your residence and then proceed to Nainital which is approx. 7 Hours’ drive. En-route stop suggested as per your convenience. Arrive in Nainital and proceed to your hotel to complete check in formalities Evening free at leisure followed by dinner at your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Nainital: Sightseeing
Post breakfast, proceed to the main town to visit the famous Naina Devi temple regarded and revered as one of the fifty-one Shakti Peeths. The presiding deity of the Naina Devi Temple is Maa Naina Devi or Mata Sati. Post this visit Naini Lake (short for Nainital Lake) which is a beautiful natural fresh body lake and is regarded as one of the most famous lakes of the Kumaon region. Famous for boating, it offers a breath-taking view of the hills of Kumaon. Post this, proceed to Eco Cave Gardens which are famous for its inter connected rocky caves, hanging gardens and the musical fountain. The Eco Gardens are a set of six small caves in the shape of various animals. Post the tour, transfer to mall road for shopping famous souvenirs of Nainital and to taste the local sweet delicacy; Bal Mithai. Return to your hotel afterwards and enjoy a sumptuous dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Nainital to Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete check- out formalities and proceed back to Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation at WH Ashdale, Nainital on double occupancy basis inclusive of 2 meals (breakfast plus lunch or dinner).
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary.
- All sightseeing’s and tours as per itinerary.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 31st March, 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates supplement charges will be applicable. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 24 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.