Nestled amidst the Nilgiri hills, Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in Tamil Nadu. Once regarded as the summer headquarters of the East India Company, the Queen of the hills is a picturesque getaway as it lures its visitors with panoramic views of the Nilgiri Mountains. Dotted with tea gardens, serene waterfalls, winding country lanes, and charming colonial architecture, Ooty is the perfect respite for everyone.
Fortune Resort Sullivan Court
Hotel Information: Set on the gentle slopes of Ooty, amidst lush green lawns and a colorful patterned garden, Fortune Resort Sullivan Court is a modern-day tribute to John Sullivan who founded the scenic town in 1821. This beautiful family resort in Ooty is a perfect destination to unwind and relax. The hotel is just 1 km from the city center, 2 km from the railway station, and 100 km from Coimbatore Airport. The hotel offers a choice of 67 rooms with most of them providing scenic views of the slopes and is an ideal getaway for a fun-filled vacation with family and friends.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 6,999/-
Room Category: Standard Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2021
DAY 01: Bengaluru – Ooty (270 kms/6 - 7 hrs.)
Our Travel House safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Ooty which is approximately 6.5 hours’ drive from Bangalore. En-route stop suggested at your convenience. Arrive in Ooty and proceed to your hotel to complete check-in formalities and enjoy lunch. Post lunch, time to relax as the rest of the day is free at leisure. Evening enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Ooty: Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Ooty which starts by visiting Doddabetta - meaning Big Mountain. There are 24 peaks in the Nilgiris and Doddabetta is the highest peak amongst them. The marvelous views of the sweeping forests of Bandipur National Park and the open highlands of Mysore are best enjoyed from the summit. You get a bird’s eye view of Ooty from the peak through the telescopes in the Telescope House. Post this visit head to the Ooty Lake. Surrounded by eucalyptus trees and dollops of green bushes along the shores, Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings. Originally constructed for the purpose of fishing, the lake has now become an important tourist landmark in Ooty. Return to your hotel for lunch. Post lunch visit Rose Garden. The pride of Ooty lies in the Rose Garden, which is a part of an elite club of 35 rose gardens from around the world. Housing more than twenty thousand varieties of roses, the Rose Garden is one of the most beautiful and well-maintained gardens you find in the whole country, or perhaps, the world as the climate of Ooty is ideal for the plants to have a long blooming season. Return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Depart Ooty
Post breakfast, complete check out formalities, and proceed to Bengaluru.
- Accommodation at Fortune Resort Sullivan Court, Ooty on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air-conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Bengaluru) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 30th September 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 96 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.