Panchkula is a beautiful city headquartered in the Panchkula district of Haryana. The origin of the name Panchkula came from the place where five irrigation canals meet. Panch is five and Kuls means canal, hence the name Panchkula. The district of Panchkula is also famous for its natural beauty as it enjoys the thickest forest cover in the entire State of Haryana. This is a famous holiday getaway for people residing in Delhi and Haryana.
Welcomhotel Bella Vista
Hotel Information: Located in Panchkula, WelcomHotel Bella Vista offers a spectacular view of the lofty Shivalik’s along with an easy access to all that the lively and youthful cities of Panchkula and Chandigarh have to offer. The hotel has a classic ambience and is designed to pamper guests with plush accommodation which includes forty-nine luxuriously appointed rooms and suites with private pools and thoughtful amenities, premium dining options and an array of health and wellness facilities.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2021
Day 01: Delhi/NCR – Panchkula
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Panchkula which is approximately 5 hours’ drive from Delhi. En-route stop will be as per your convenience. Arrive in Panchkula and proceed to your hotel for check-in formalities and enjoy lunch. The rest of the time is free for leisure. Evening dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Panchkula – Local Sightseeing
Post breakfast, get ready to proceed towards Morni Hills, which is a hill station situated on the outskirts of Panchkula, close to Chandigarh. Being the only hill stations in Haryana, it is also a popular picnic destination for locals and tourists alike. The hills are 1,220 meters in height and have some stunning views to offer. In addition to being a grand vista point, Morni Hills is also an important archaeological site where carvings dating back to the 7th Century have been found in the Thakur Dwar Temple. It is also a great place to engage in trekking and bird watching. Return to your hotel for lunch. Post lunch visit the famous rock gardens of Chandigarh, which is a really unique place and not many would have visited a similar place where small stones, rocks, bangles etc. are creatively made into figures, structures, designs and decors. Post this explore the famous shopping markets of Chandigarh. Return to the hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Panchkula – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart for Delhi.
- Accommodation for 2 adults on double occupancy basis
- Breakfast for 2 adults (Sat / Sun buffet brunch not incl.)
- Pre-set meals (lunch & dinner) across available outlets
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- 25% disc. On all Food and 50% off on soft beverages over and above the package inclusions
- Complimentary wi-fi (as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex-Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rate inclusions: Rates are inclusive of 2 night / 3 days stay in the in the chosen room category, daily buffet breakfast (at venue specified by the hotel), Wi-Fi, 2 major meals at any available restaurant (per adult, per stay)
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Check-in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Others Important Terms
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are applicable on a per night basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at the same rate as applicable during the online booking process; however, the same is subject to availability.
- Supplement charges for peak dates like Christmas, New Year and any other festival date may apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- This offer is not applicable for bulk/group/conference bookings (4 packages and more), rates for which can be separately negotiated
- Discounts in package cannot be offset against the package rate
- Spa & Salon services are not included in the package and are subject to availability subject to prior appointment.
- Meal inclusive in package covers food & soft beverages only and is valid on select dishes/pre-set menu. Meals will not be valid for Buffets inclusive of alcohol.
- Signature/Specialty restaurants usage, subject to operation meal time
- Children below 10 years not permitted at Signature/Specialty restaurants during dinner:
- Savings of 25% of Food and 50% on soft beverages only. The discount is not valid on liquor.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trips.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments have to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.