Ranthambore National Park is located about 13.5 kilometers from the city of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan. Located at the junction of the Aravali and Vindhya hill ranges, this is one of the finest places to view wild animals, especially as they are used to being stared at here. The park covers an area of approximately 400 sq km, and if combined with the area of Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary area, is around 500 sq km.
Ranthambore National Park is dotted with structures that remind you of bygone eras. There are numerous water bodies scattered all across the park, which provide perfect relief to the wild animals during the scorching hot days in summers. A huge fort, after which the park is named, towers over the park atop a hill. There are many ruins of bygone eras scattered all over the jungle, which give it a unique, wonderful and mixed flavour of nature, history and wildlife. Tigers at Ranthambore National park have been known to even hunt in full view of human visitors.
- Originally called the Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary, this park lies in the lap of nature. It is nestled amidst a plethora of notable sight-seeing places such as the opulent 10th-century Ranthambore Fort and the placid Padam Talao Lake. It is also enveloped by Banas River and Chambal River.
- Another interesting fact about this place is that spanning over an area of 392 km²; it is the 40th largest national park in northern India. Comprising of 539 species of flowering plants, the flora of the park predominantly includes dry deciduous forests and open grassy meadow.
- While the park is otherwise rich in biodiversity, it does not have too many amphibians. In fact, only 2 amphibian species, which are found here, include the common frog and common Indian toad.
- In 1973, it was declared as one of the Project Tiger reserves in India. The park houses an army of Royal Bengal tigers. It was accorded the status of a National Park in 1980.
- Ranthambore Fortress dates back to 10th century. It houses 3 stone temples, which were constructed in the 1100s and 1200s to honor Lord Ganesh, Ramlalaji, and Shiva. The fortress stands atop a hill at a whopping height of 700 feet. It is hardly a surprise that it was a former royal hunting ground.
WH Mount Valley Resort, Ranthambore
Hotel Information: Soothing Natural Beauty Meets Modern Amenities at WH Mount Valley Resort. The architectural gem of Sawai Madhopur Hotels will remind you of the glorious Rajputana Havelis that dot Rajasthan's history and pride. While you admire the beauty of the yesteryear, you will also love all the sophisticated amenities laid out for you, including LED TVs, unmatched room service, spa options, and much more. Whether you are an outdoor person or an indoor bird, WH Mount Valley Resort provides you plethora of reasons to spend your next vacations here.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 5,999/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Delhi/NCR – Ranthambore
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Ranthambore which is approximately 8 hours’ drive from Delhi/NCR. Arrive Ranthambore and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up and enjoy lunch. Day free at leisure, evening enjoy dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Ranthambore
Post breakfast, get ready for an amazing the day and proceed for Morning Game drive(optional) into Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife viewing. Ranthambore National Park, situated in Sawai Madhopur is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan, northern India. The park covers an area of 392 km², and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. Ranthambore National Park is known for large tiger population and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the forest. Transfer to the hotel post the tour for hot lunch and later transfer to famous the Trinetra Ganesh Temple which is 30 minutes trek or enjoy a relaxed evening at the hotel and sumptuous dinner at night. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03: Ranthambore – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation at WelcomHeritage Mount Valley Resort, Ranthambore on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast ,lunch and dinner(in room pre- set meal or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Game drive charges and entrance
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 31th March, 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.