Sanduru (often written Sandur) is a town in Bellary District of Karnataka. It is the administrative seat of Sanduru taluka. Before Independence of India, Sandur was one of the princely states and was ruled by GORPHADE family. Sandur set among green mountains, valleys, and deep gorges makes it a perfect location for a relaxed holiday.
WH Shivavilas Palace hotel by ITC, Sandur, Karnataka
Hotel Information: Situated near town of Hampi, WH Shivavilas Palace, one of the best hotels in Sandur, is a small showcase of Karnataka’s grandeur. WH Shivavilas Palace, brings the same medley of prosperity and precious memories through its architecture and service. Lush forests surround these palatial premises, and a babbling brook welcomes all the guests to this enchanting piece of dreamland. The antique furniture, colorful paintings, and majestic fixtures in the spotlessly clean rooms cast a spell on everyone.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 16,939/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2023
Day 01: Bengaluru – Sandur
Our Travel House safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Sandur which is approximately 6.5 hours’ drive from Bengaluru. Arrive Sandur and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities and enjoy lunch at hotel. Post lunch you can choose to visit Tungabhadra river dam located 40 minutes away from the hotel or simply just relax at the hotel and enjoy the royal hospitality of this beautiful palace hotel. Return to hotel to enjoy dinner Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Sandur: Sightseeing (5- 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Krauncha Giri which is a small settlement in Karnataka, India, about 10 km from Sandur in Bellary District. It is notable for two ancient Hindu temples which are in the same compound, and are both protected monuments. The more famous in religious terms is the Kumaraswami Temple (8th-10th century), believed to be the first abode in south India of Murugan or Karthikeya, the Hindu god of war, son of Parvati and Shiva, and brother of Ganesha. To art historians the Parvati Temple beside it (7th-8th century) is the more unusual in terms of Hindu temple architecture. Post this visit return to hotel to enjoy lunch. Post lunch visit Narihalla reservoir (Pronounced Naari-Halla) is a reservoir resulting due to the damming of an eponymous stream. Situated near Taranagar on the Sandur-Toranagallu road, the sights of the reservoir with huge rocks/boulders situated amidst the waters. Evening return back to hotel. To enjoy dinner .Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Sandur - Bengaluru
After breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities then depart for Bengaluru.
- Accommodation at WH Shivavilas Palace, Sandur on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Bengaluru) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 30th September 2022
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the Govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Stay for kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 7 days before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.