Shimla is one of the most loved hill stations in North India because of its location in the midst of beautiful hills and mystical woods. Shimla is very popular for its old charm with the gorgeous architecture of the colonial era, pedestrian-friendly roads and attractive basilicas. The pleasant climatic condition of this hill station makes it one of the most visited hill stations in India. A number of small townships, which offer amazing sightseeing opportunities to the visitors, also surround Shimla. You can spend time visiting the famous temples, overlooking lush nature panoramic views, going on walking tours, and shopping at the famous mall road.
WH Elysium, Shimla
Hotel Information : Set in a quiet nook, nestled amongst lush greenery, WelcomHeritage Elysium offers a whole new perspective on the legendary hill station of Shimla. Whereas the hill station is known for colonial architecture and influences, Elysium re-invents the quintessential Shimla experience through the lens of modern luxury and contemporary comforts.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 11,549/-
Room Category: Standard Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2023
Day 01: Delhi/NCR – Shimla
Our Travel House safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Shimla which is approximately 8 hours’ drive from Delhi. Arrive Mashobra and proceed to your hotel to complete check-in formalities. Time to take rest .Evening enjoy dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla Sightseeing (4 - 5 hours)
After breakfast proceed to city Tour including visit to Kalibari Temple Shimla, Shimla State Museum, Summer Hill, Jakhu Hills, Sankat Mochan temple, post this return to your hotel to enjoy lunch. Post lunch transfer to the Famous Mall road of Shimla to enjoy local shopping. Return to your hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Welcomhotel Shimla on double occupancy basis inclusive of Breakfast.
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex-Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary.
- Vehicle Used: Sedan or similar
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length of Stay of this package: 2 nights/3 days. This package rates are valid till 30th September 2022
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the Govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- Child Policy :– Stay for kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights & 03 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only and all the payments has to be settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable.
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer , including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.