Solan is a serene hill station ideal for travelers looking for some time away from the city rush. A beautiful city in Himachal Pradesh, Solan has ancient temples and monasteries. Being set in the backdrop of majestic hills adds quaint charm to these centres of worship.
- Solan city is the largest city of Himachal Pradesh (urban planning area wise) and the second largest city of Himachal Pradesh after Shimla.
- The highest point of Solan town, Mount Karol has a famous Pandavas meditation cave.
- Yungdrung Tibetan monastery in Solan was built in the 7th century and is said to be one of the oldest monasteries in the world.
- The Solan railway station is one of the highest railway stations in the world.
- Mohan Meakin Brewery is the oldest distillery in India and one of the oldest in the world and is located in Solan.
- Jatoli Temple in Solan is the highest temple dedicated to Lord Shiva in Asia. It is 111 Ft. high and it took 39 years to complete.
Fortune Select Forest Hill, Solan
Hotel Information: Perched above the pine trees that decorate the Kasauli valley, bursting with fairytale charm, stands the picturesque property – Fortune Select Forest Hill, Solan. As its name suggests, this incredibly quaint hotel is located amid a forest and on a hill, providing a secluded spot to disconnect from the madness of daily life and spend some quality time with loved ones. Here you can experience lush greenery in the lap of nature. With a team of benevolent, dedicated and ever-smiling staff, Fortune Select Forest Hill is ready to cater flawless service, multiple high-end amenities and a wide choice of fun activities for all age groups. Set in the Kasauli Valley, the property is a short drive from the Himalayan Express Highway (NH-22).
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 10,999/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Day 01: Delhi/NCR – Solan
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Solan which is approximately 6 hours’ drive from Delhi. En-route stop will be as per your convenience. Arrive at Solan and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up and enjoy lunch. Post lunch,time free at leisure to enjoy the scenic beauty surrounding your resort. Evening enjoy dinner with your loved ones. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Solan : Sightseeing
Post breakfast proceed towards the famous Shoolini Devi Temple that is located at about 30 Kms / 1 Hour drive from your hotel. The Shoolini temple is dedicated to Goddess Shoolini Mata an incarnation of Goddess Durga. The town of Solan was named after the Shoolini Devi. Shoolini Mata Temple is one of the prime attractions of Solan. Post visiting the temple, you’ll be visiting The Menri Monastery, which showcases the rich cultural spectrum of this region. Menri Monastery is one of the oldest monasteries of India. Post monastery visit transfer back to the hotel for lunch. Post lunch time free to explore local markets of Solan for shopping. Evening return to hotel for Dinner. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Solan – Delhi/NCR
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities, then depart for Delhi/NCR.
- Accommodation at : Fortune Select Forest Hill, Solan on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner(in room or buffet as per hotel policy).
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary.
- All sightseeing’s and tours as per itinerary.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 31th March, 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates supplement charges will be applicable. Please write to email@example.com to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.