Udaipurwati is a city in Shekhawati and a municipality in Jhunjhunu district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The Jhunjhunu district shines uniquely among all the districts of Rajasthan. It has a brilliant trail of brave soldiers who have sacrificed their lives for the defense of their country. It is a district of the business magnets and advanced farmers. It is one of the prosperous districts of Rajasthan. Its area is 5929 Sq. Km. Most of the part of the district is semi-desert. The Aravali ranges are embracing the south-eastern part of the District. The huge and magnanimous copper fields are lying in the bowl of these ranges in Singhana and Khetri suburbs. The lush green valleys and beautiful natural scenes captivate the tourists. Lohargal, the holy shrines of pilgrimage, lies in the lap of these ranges.
WH Inderpura Resort, Udaipurvati, Rajasthan
Hotel Information: The Very first Premium Resort of Shekhawati in Rajputana Architecture, situated at the foothills of Aravali range, spread across 7.5 Bigha of land surrounded by mountains on three sides, with a clear view of sunset. Located near a very famous Khatu Shyam Ji Temple(45 km), Shakambari Mata Temple (15 km) and Lohargal Surya temple(12 km). Adjoining is a Kot Dam, which has former hunting grounds (Shikarbagh) of Shekhwati Rulers. The Sardar Hall Restaurant serves excellent food with speciality in Shekhawati cuisine. Soft water Swimming pool along with beautifully curated lush gardens enhance the experience of serenity with luxury.
Day 01: Delhi/NCR – Udaipurwati
Our Travel House Safe car will pick you from your residence and proceed to Udaipurwati which is approximately 4-5 hours’ drive from Delhi/NCR. Arrive Udaipurwati and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up and enjoy lunch. You can relax in the hotel or take up small tour around the hotel area. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Day at Leisure or Optional Sightseeing
Post breakfast proceed for visit to famous temple’s of Udaipurwati, transfer back to hotel and enjoy the lunch at the hotel. Post lunch visit famous Sone Chand ki havelli followed by a visit to local market. Transfer back to your hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03: Udaipurwati - Delhi/NCR
After your breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities then depart for Delhi/NCR.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 5,999
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Vehicle Type: Sedan
Validity of Prices: 1st April to 30th September 2021
- Accommodation at WH Inderpura Resort, Udaipurvati, Rajasthan on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (in room pre- set meal or buffet as per hotel policy)
- Bicycling, Complimentary jeep safari for one hour, Fruit Basket in the room
- Evening Tea/coffee and cookies
- Services of an air conditioned chauffeur driven Travel House Vehicle throughout the tour (Ex- Delhi/NCR) strictly as per itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum. Length Of Stay of this package: 2 nights / 3 days. This package rates are valid till 30th September 2021
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes: Taxes extra as applicable as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Extra bed will be charged as applicable.
- These packages rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year period and during Special Promotions in the restaurants.
- Child Policy :– Kids up to 5 years & below complimentary with meals without extra bed
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
- Blackout dates apply. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more details.
- Package is inclusive of cost of chauffeur, fuel, interstate taxes, toll tax, parking, Chauffeur outstation allowance mentioned for 2 nights / 3 days package only.
- Min. 250 Kms. per calendar day or actuals, whichever is high will be considered for billing of Outstation trip.
- One can extend the package upon confirmation from ITHL office only if all the payments are settled well in advance.
- Booking confirmation subject to availability of the car.
- ITHL will not be responsible for loss of any material left in the vehicle by the passenger.
- Above Tariff is as on date and the same is subject to change proportionately if there is a hike in fuel charges or in Govt. Policies affecting transport business.
- The vehicle shall be used for carrying passengers only and shall not be put into any other commercial use or any transportation of materials.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 7days before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.