Shimla is one of the most loved hill stations in North India because of its location in the midst of beautiful hills and mystical woods. Shimla is very popular for its old charm with the gorgeous architecture of the colonial era, pedestrian-friendly roads and attractive basilicas. The pleasant climatic condition of this hill station makes it one of the most visited hill stations in India. A number of small townships, which offer amazing sightseeing opportunities to the visitors, also surround Shimla. You can spend time visiting the famous temples, overlooking lush nature panoramic views, going on walking tours, and shopping at the famous mall road.
Welcomhotel Mashobra, Shimla
The 47 Rooms luxury property stands in the Sun Kissed Valley of the Shivalik Mountain Ranges, with a 360 degree, breath-taking view of unadulterated Forest Wealth – Flora and Fauna here maintains its original freshness, unlike what you get in the city centre.Each and every location in the resort – be it the Rooms, Restaurant, 02 Conference Halls, Open Space ‘Sunset Garden’ has a picturesque view of the Mountain ranges that are complimented by the clear blue skies and Colourful Flowers.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,699/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
- Minimum Length Of Stay of this package : 2 nights
Optional Transport Cost
- Travel to your destination in a ITH Safe Car: Ex Delhi/NCR @ INR 14999/- for a duration of 2nts/3 days
- Vehicle Type : Sedan
- Accommodation for 2 nights on double occupancy basis inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- ITH Management fees and gst charges.
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required).
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry.
- Any early check-in charges for room check-n before 1500 hrs and any late check-out charges for check-out after 1100 hrs.
Bookings will have to be guaranteed with 100% advance payment at the time of confirmation, any cancellation post this is non-refundable. Room rates are subject to availability.
Disclaimer:ITH Limited reser>
ves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer , including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory covid testing if required.The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.