On arrival in Rome, be welcomed by our representative who will assist you to your hotel in a private car. Check-in and overnight at the hotel in Rome.
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and explore the city of Rome with a Hop-on-Hop off 24 hours pass.
Pink buses are on the move all day long, taking you to the city's most important monuments. Hop on and off whenever and wherever you wish!
On board, a very informative audio-guide will supply you with the unique history behind Rome's visual splendour, providing plenty of information to enrich your experience. This tour is tape-recorded with individual earphones. It operates in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch.
Enjoy your stay and explore Rome with hop-on-hop off bus via Veneto Barberini Square, Termini Station, St. Mary Major Colosseum, Circo Massimo, Marcello Theater, Vatican City and Angelo Bridge via del Tritone.
Post tour, the rest of the evening is at leisure. Lunch and dinner at own expense.
Overnight at the hotel in Rome
Post breakfast at the hotel, your private transfer will take you to the train station for your journey to Florence. The morning train from Rome to Florence (under own arrangement)
On arrival at the train station in Florence, your private transfer will take you to the hotel. Proceed for check-in followed by an Excursion to Pisa Through The Tuscan Countryside (5.5 hours). A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a through guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, where you will admire the wonderful architecture of the unique buildings surrounding, called the Miracles because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness.
You will be dazzled by this marvelous square, which is dominated by the wonderful Cathedral, where you will visit the indoor part, a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its Camposanto, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister delimiting with its marble faced square to the North. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After the guided visit you will have some free time for memorable pictures or to discover on your own the historical quarter where you can admire the Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa and Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political centre in the middle age and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world.
Overnight at the hotel in Florence. Lunch and dinner at own expense.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, followed by a private transfer to the station. Train from Florence to Venice (under own arrangement). On arrival at the Venice station, your private transfer will assist you to the hotel. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Lunch and dinner at own expense.
Overnight at the hotel in Venice Mestre.
Post breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the famous Gondola Ride (30 Minutes) that will take you along the canals of Venice. Enjoy the cruise through the city’s most secluded waterways passing under small bridges and along the Grand Canal.
During your pleasant ride, you will admire Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre proceeding along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most charming part of the Grand Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace. When you reach the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana you will enjoy a quick unique breathtaking view of S. Giorgio’s Island, Saint Mark’s with its Bell tower and Doge’s Palace. After the Gondola ride, you are free to spend the evening at leisure. Lunch and dinner at own expense.
Overnight at hotel in Venice Mestre.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, followed by check-out and private transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
4 STAR HOTELS
||Hotel or Similar*
||Hotel Wall Art
||Hotel Santa Marina
INDICATIVE COST PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING BASIS
||4 Star Hotels
- Return Economy Class flight ticket from New Delhi on Ukraine Airlines or similar
- Schengen tourist Visa and Travel Insurance charges
- Accommodation with breakfast in a standard room category on twin sharing basis
- Airport transfers from Airport to Hotel/Hotel to Airport in a private vehicle
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from the hotel to the station in Rome
- Transfer from the station to the hotel in Florence
- Transfer from the hotel to the station in Florence
- Transfer from the station to the hotel in Venice
- Rome Hop-on-Hop off 24 hours pass
- Excursion to Pisa through the Tuscan countryside
- Gondola Ride (30 Minutes)
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the hotel, if any)
- GST @ 5% on the total invoice amount
- Any meals and beverages not specified in the inclusions
- Any expenses of a personal nature (tips, porters, laundry etc.)
- Any peak period surcharge
- City tax paid by the guests directly at the hotel
- Prices are per person on twin sharing basis and valid till 31st August 2019
- A child with extra bed will be treated as an adult, a child without extra bed will be levied 75% of the total adult package charges
- Airfares are based upon flights with least fare and maybe hopping flights including low-cost carriers
- Prices are subject to change as per availability and the prevailing ROE at the time of booking
- Current ROE used in costing: 1 EUR = 80