On arrival in Istanbul, be welcomed by our representative who will assist you to your hotel. Check-in overnight at the hotel in Istanbul.
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and explore the city of Istanbul on a full day tour of old Istanbul city. Start by visiting the Hippodrome, the scene of ancient chariot races, the ancient Hippodrome, with its four monuments; the German Fountain of Wilhelm II, the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Proceed to visit Sultan Ahmed Imperial Mosque across from St. Sophia built in the 17th century by the architect Mehmet, this is known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. St. Sophia is an ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great, in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. Stroll through the Grand Bazaar. In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4000 shops with each trade having its own area; the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand-painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx ware and meerschaum pipes. Continue with the tour to Little Hagia Sophia Mosque, known as one of the oldest standing churches in Istanbul dating back to the 6th century. It’s on early domed-basilica architectural plan of famous Hagia Sophia which was applied here the first time in the history. Visit the Topkapi Palace, the great palace of the Ottoman Sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries, housing an exquisite collection of precious gems, jewellery thrones of Sultans, robes worn by the Sultans and their families; miniatures and the Holy Mantle.
After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. The evening is free to spend at leisure. Lunch is included.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Post breakfast at the hotel and check-out procedure depart for a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30 am. Start the tour by first exploring the City Walls - the first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.
Next drive to the Golden Horn. As a natural and extremely secure harbour, the Golden Horn has played an important role in the development of Istanbul. The inlet separates the European shore into two. It is approximately 8 km long, and the widest part is the entrance from the Bosphorus. Two streams drain into this inlet at its far end. Continue with your tour to the Spice Bazaar. The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice. After the spice tour, you will proceed for the Bosphorus Cruise - An amazing cruise between the two continents, Europe and Asia, along the Bosphorus by the Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions up to the Rumeli Fortress. The fortress had been besieged many times before Mehmet the Conqueror took the city in 1453, but it managed to defend itself with the help of the Roman city walls.
After the lunch, depart for Istanbul Ataturk Airport for domestic flight to Cappadocia. On arrival in Cappadocia, transfer from the airport to the hotel. Check-in and spend time at leisure. Lunch and dinner included.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, followed by a visit to Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabag (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles and then onto the city of Avanos. In the afternoon, visit another beautiful open air museum at Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Lastly, before returning to your hotel, visit the natural castles at Uchisar.
Lunch and dinner included.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Post breakfast at the hotel and check-out procedure, transfer to Kayseri Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and connecting flight back home.
4 STAR HOTELS
||Hotel or Similar*
||Dilek Kaya Hotel
INDICATIVE COST PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING BASIS
||4 Star Hotels
- Return Economy Class flight ticket from New Delhi on Ukraine Airlines or similar
- Schengen tourist Visa and Travel Insurance charges
- Accommodation in Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 local lunches, 2 local dinners
- Airport transfers from Airport to Hotel/Hotel to Airport in a private vehicle
- Daily breakfast
- All sightseeing tours as per itinerary on Seat in Coach basis
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the hotel, if any)
- GST @ 5% on the total invoice amount
- Internal flights
- Any meals and beverages not specified in the inclusions
- Any expenses of a personal nature (tips, porters, laundry etc.)
- Any peak period surcharge
- City tax paid by the guests directly at the hotel
- Prices are per person on twin sharing basis and valid till 31st August 2019
- A child with extra bed will be treated as an adult, a child without extra bed will be levied 75% of the total adult package charges
- Airfares are based upon flights with least fare and maybe hopping flights including low-cost carriers
- Prices are subject to change as per availability and the prevailing ROE at the time of booking
- Current ROE used in costing: 1 USD = 71