Coorg, officially called Kodagu, is the most sought after and popular hill station of Karnataka. Lying serenely amidst high mountains, Coorg’s landscape stays misty throughout the year. The aboriginals of the place are Kodavas. Apart from Kannada, the other two main languages of this hill station are Kodagu and Kodava. The best time to visit Kodagu is between September to May Undulating hills covered in lush green forests and a landscape dotted with coffee plantations, tea gardens and orange groves, this hill station has breathtakingly stunning scenic beauty.
- Coorg is famously known as the Scotland of India because of the outstanding excellence and the symmetrical upsurge of urbanization in Coorg. It was the name given to this splendid place during the reign of British. This one is for the coffee lovers. If you are a huge fan of coffee, then this is exactly the right place for you. The huge estates of coffee in Coorg are in abundance.
- Coorg is the largest producer of coffee in our country. You will definitely want to buy some coffee powders from the local stores to take back home from the largest producers. The amazing thing is, Coorg is the largest producer of coffee in our country. You will definitely want to buy some coffee powders from the local stores to take back home from the largest producers.
- If you are fond of liquor, then you must know this! Kodagu is known for its varied tastes in liquor. This place is quite unique with a totally varied consumption habits and culture.
Hotel Information: The greenest greens and the bluest blues come alive at WelcomHeritage Ayatana. An unprecedented package of everything that a traveler may demand comes together to make WelcomHeritage Ayatana the most distinguished name among Coorg resorts. While Coorg is famous for its dreamy landscapes, misty mornings, and lush forests, Ayatana takes it a step forward with the most elegant cottages, a bevy of modern comforts, and a private waterfall. Imagine staying at the best resorts in Coorg and witness the magnificence of Coorg’s natural splendor every moment of every day. Ayatana takes all the stress away by providing not only well-furnished cottages but also private space to enjoy the best of Coorg. It includes decadent mountain views from private balconies in the cottages, a babbling brook running throughout the property, an infinity pool with unhindered views of the private roaring waterfall, and much more. For the culinary aficionados, the multi-cuisine restaurant provides more than ample satisfaction, while workaholics can take advantage of the well-equipped conference room. Being one of the best hotels in Coorg, Ayatana also provides options for complete excursion trip for its guests, from unlimited personal trekking to outstanding adventure activities within the vast space of this unmatched property.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 7,499/-
Room Category: Standard Room
- Transportation by ITH Vehicle Rate : Ex Bangalore : INR 14000/- for a duration of 3 nights / 4 days
Day 01: Coorg - Arrival
Arrive Coorg and proceed to your hotel and complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up. You’ll be at leisure to enjoy the scenic beauty surrounding the resort and enjoy the in-house activities. Afterwards enjoy dinner with your loved ones. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Coorg - Sightseeing (Optional)
Post breakfast day free at leisure or opt for sightseeing tour of Coorg on direct payment basis. First visit to the holy Omkareshwar temple located at Talacauvery. Thereafter, get yourself away from the hustle and bustle of the city right in the lap of the nature at the stunning Abbey's fall and Raja's seat. Later in the evening, return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Coorg - Sightseeing (Optional)
After breakfast day free at leisure, evening dinner at hotel.
Day 04: Coorg – Departure
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart for Bengaluru.
- Accommodation at WH Ayatana on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit Basket, Cookies & Assorted Chocolates in the room on Arrival
- Honeymoon Cake in room on arrival
- Candlelight dinner once during the stay
- Towel Art / Flower Petals Decoration
- One bottle of Wine in the room on arrival
- 20% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to room availability)
- Any transportation
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees (if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 31st March, 2021 (Supplement charges will apply for Blackout Dates: 20th Dec to 5th Jan 2021)
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.