Often quoted to be ‘heaven on Earth’, Kashmir is embellished with loads of natural marvels. Associated with beauty and elegance the back drop of snow-dressed mountains, lush green fields and valleys and stunning lakes, Splendour is the only word that strikes your mind when you think of Kashmir. Our Kashmir Holiday Package offers you exactly what you have been dreaming of. This 6 nights and 7 days tour package takes you to all the picturesque destinations of Kashmir like Srinagar, Sonmarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg. On one hand you have charming Srinagar with serene houseboat stays, lake boat rides and the gorgeous Mughal Gardens, whereas on the other hand the vistas of Sindh Valley and Sindh River in Sonmarg win your heart. Later, a tour of the calm and peaceful Lidder Valley at Pahalgam, and the high altitude excursion to Gulmarg make the tour extraordinary. Thus, in a single tour package you get to experience a 360 degree view of Kashmir.
Fortune Resort, Heevan
Hotel Information: Set in the picturesque valley of Srinagar with a magnificent view of the Zabarwan Mountains, Fortune Resort Heevan is a wonderful blend of traditional Kashmiri architecture with new-age conveniences. Fortune Resort Heevan, Srinagar offers 39 beautifully furnished rooms with an excellent range of modern guest facilities, landscaped gardens and a wide selection of culinary venues; which makes this resort in Srinagar an ideal retreat to experience the charm of Kashmir amidst warm hospitality.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 11,500/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
Day 01: Srinagar : Arrival
On arrival at Srinagar Airport meet with our representative and get transferred to your hotel in Srinagar. Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The city is known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats. Arrive hotel and complete check in formalities. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar-Pahalgam Day Excursion
Post buffet breakfast at the hotel, proceed for sightseeing tour to Pahalgam, a hill station in the north Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Mountain trails run northeast to Amarnath Cave Temple, a Hindu shrine and site of the annual Amarnath Yatra pilgrimage. Northeast, the Lidder River runs through scenic Betaab Valley. Return to your Srinagar hotel in evening. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg Day Excursion
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel followed by a transfer to Gulmarg known as the“Meadow of Flowers”. Standing at an altitude of 8700-ft Gulmarg is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course Next, visit Kongdori (12,293 ft) first stage and Affarwat Peak (13,780 ft) second Stage on a Cable Car Ride (Optional at your own cost). The views from the top are absolutely breath-taking. After the visit return back to your hotel. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 04: Srinagar: Half day City Tour
Post buffet breakfast proceed to visit famous sites of Sringar such as Mughal Garden, Shankrcharya Temple, Lal chowk followed by visit to local markets to do last minute souvenir shopping. Evening return to hotel. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 05: Srinagar Departure & transfer to Airport
Start the day with buffet breakfast at the hotel and check out. Post check out take your transfer to Srinagar airport to board your departure flight.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 10th December 2021.
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other Taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date, any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. State Govt entry rules with regards to Covid testing will apply and guest has to undergo mandatory Covid testing if required. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities’ on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.