A gift of the Himalayas to the world, Manali is a beautiful township nestled in the picturesque Beas River valley. It is a rustic enclave known for its cool climate and snow-capped mountains, offering respite to tourists escaping scorching heat of the plains.
- Manali is actually a collection of three adjacent hills. Each hill has a village and a temple; Old Manali Village (Manu Temple), Vashishtha (Vashishtha Temple) and Dhungri (Hadimba Temple).
- Manali has the feel of global village, which has led to the establishment of several riverside cafes.
- Manali got its name from the lawgiver Manu. Manu-Alaya meaning the residence of Manu got changed to Manali is course of time. Legend says that sage Manu descended on Manali and recreated Human Life after the great floods which destroyed the world. There is a temple dedicated to the sage in Old Manali.
- Himachal Pradesh is the producer of finest apples in the country. Most of the families in Manali grows and owns an apple tree at the least.
WH Urvashi’s Retreat
Hotel Information: The WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat in Manali's Bipasha Valley enhances the multi-faceted beauty of this paradise with its unmatched elegance. These best hotels in Manali offer cottages with stunning views of snow-capped mountains and gorgeous forests. The USP of WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat Kullu Manali hotels is inherent in the broad spectrum of activities for anyone and everyone. The outdoor enthusiasts have paragliding, rock climbing, and trekking to keep them robust company while indoor types can laze and gaze at the sun or indulge in some board games. The chirping of birds outside the well-stocked library brings a new dimension to the term 'relaxation.' The outstanding bevy of facilities at WelcomHeritage Urvashi's Retreat Manali hotels includes all modern amenities with an added incentive of being ecologically sensitive.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 3,999/-
Room Category: Standard Room
- Transportation services provided by ITH Vehicle Ex Delhi : INR 17,000/- for a duration of 3 nights / 4 days
Day 01: Manali - Arrival
Arrive Manali and proceed to your hotel. Complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up. You’ll be at leisure to enjoy the scenic beauty surrounding the resort and enjoy the in-house activities. Afterwards enjoy dinner at hotel . Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Manali – Sightseeing (Optional)
Post breakfast day free at leisure or proceed for optional sightseeing tour (on direct payment basis) of Manali. You will visit Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Vashishth Kund & Mall Road. Later in the evening, return to your hotel to enjoy dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Manali - Sightseeing (Optional)
After breakfast, spend your day at leisure and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali – Departure
After breakfast, complete hotel check-out formalities then depart Manali.
- Accommodation at WH Urvashi Retreat on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit Basket, Cookies & Assorted Chocolates in the room on Arrival
- Honeymoon Cake in room on arrival
- Candlelight dinner once during the stay.
- Towel Art / Flower Petals Decoration
- One bottle of Wine in the room on arrival.
- 20% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to room availability)
- Any transportation charges
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 31st March, 2021 (Supplement charges will apply for Blackout Dates: 20th Dec to 5th Jan 2021)
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: email@example.com. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.