City Details: Udaipurwati is a city in Shekhawati and a municipality in Jhunjhunu district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The Jhunjhunu district shines uniquely among all the districts of Rajasthan. It has a brilliant trail of brave soldiers who have sacrificed their lives for the defense of their country. It is a district of the business magnets and advanced farmers. It is one of the prosperous districts of Rajasthan. Its area is 5929 Sq. Km. Most of the part of the district is semi-desert. The Aravali ranges are embracing the south-eastern part of the District. The huge and magnanimous copper fields are lying in the bowl of these ranges in Singhana and Khetri suburbs. The lush green valleys and beautiful natural scenes captivate the tourists. Lohargal, the holy shrines of pilgrimage, lies in the lap of these ranges.
- The ancient town of Udaipurwati is unique with respect to the other districts of Rajasthan. It has been referred to as the largest open gallery in the world for the several architectural beauties that dot it. For its picturesque surroundings, it has been a very popular shooting location for several Bollywood projects such as "Haveli" and "Bajrangi Bhaijaan".
- Udaipurwati is the major textile producing and copper providing district of India.
- It is also famous for the frescos on its grand havelis including the famous Sone Chandi ki haveli and Tibrewala haveli (* A fresco is a picture that is painted on a plastered wall when the plaster is still wet.)
- It has a history of communal harmony between Hindus and Muslims living together for hundreds of years.
WH Inderpura Resort, Udaipurwati
Hotel Information: The Very first Premium Resort of Shekhawati in Rajputana Architecture, situated at the foothills of Aravali range, spread across 7.5 Bigha of land surrounded by mountains on three sides, with a clear view of sunset. Located near a very famous Khatu Shyam Ji Temple (45 km), Shakambari Mata Temple (15 km) and Lohargal Surya temple (12 km). Adjoining is a Kot Dam, which has former hunting grounds (Shikarbagh) of Shekhwati Rulers. The Sardar Hall Restaurant serves excellent food with specialty in Shekhawati cuisine. Soft water Swimming pool along with beautifully curated lush gardens enhance the experience of serenity with luxury.
Package Cost per person on twin sharing basis per night
Per person per night: 3,499/-
Room Category: Deluxe Room
- Transportation services provided by ITH Vehicle Ex Delhi : INR 14,000/- for a duration of 3 nights / 4 days
Day 01: Udaipurwati - Arrival
Arrive Udaipurwati and proceed to your hotel to complete check-in formalities. Time to freshen up. The rest of the day is free. You can relax in the hotel or take up small tour around the hotel area. Evening enjoy your dinner at your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Udaipurwati – Jeep Safari
Post breakfast day free at leisure, Afternoon transfer for 1-hour complimentary Jeep Safari. Transfer back to your hotel for dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Day at Leisure
Post breakfast, spend your day at leisure at resort. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Udaipurwati – Departure
After your breakfast, complete hotel check out formalities then depart from Udaipurwati.
- Accommodation at WH Inderpura Resort, Udaipurwati, Rajasthan on double occupancy basis inclusive of breakfast and dinner (in room or buffet as per hotel policy)
ITH Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Complimentary jeep safari for one hour
- Fruit Basket in the room
- Evening Tea/coffee and cookies
- Honeymoon Cake in room on arrival
- Towel Art / Flower Petals Decoration.
- Candlelight dinner once during the stay.
- One bottle of Local Wine in the room on arrival
- 20% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry.
- Any transportation charges
- Any sightseeing’s and excursions
- Any lunches
- Any other service not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entrance fee of monuments visited and Guide fees(if required)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as tipping, telephone bill, room service and laundry
- GST and Statutory Taxes levied on total invoice amount
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum length of Stay of this package: 3 nights / 4 days. The package rates are valid till 31st March, 2021 (Supplement charges will apply for Blackout Dates: 20th Dec to 5th Jan 2021)
- Modification of booking: For amendment to stay details like check-in and check-out date, rate plan etc. kindly write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be accommodated only at the sole discretion of International Travel House Limited to the extent possible or available.
- Applicable Taxes will be levied as per Govt rulings
- Any other taxes imposed by the govt. of India/ State government in the future either on rooms or food and beverages shall be levied extra and the same would be applicable without prior notice.
- Check in and check-out timings: Check-in time is 1400 hours while Check-out time is 1200 hours for the hotel. Late check-out is subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Important Documents: Guests must be 18 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve a room. As a government mandate, guests are expected to present a valid proof of identity at the time of check in and can choose any of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service etc are not a part of package and will have to be paid directly
- Rates are applicable on per person per night basis on twin sharing basis
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) available through any loyalty programme run by ITC Hotels.
Cancellation Policy: Package can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival date ,any cancellation post this will be non-refundable
- 75% advance payment to be made at the time of confirmation
- 25% balance payment to be made 07 days before departure date
Disclaimer: ITH Limited reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability. Please note that taxes may change as per the notified rules by the state / central government and will be payable by the guest in addition to the current package price. The seating capacity allowance of vehicle is based on the latest information from state/municipal/local authorities. However, the local authorities on–ground may still enforce restrictions on seating which is subjective as there are no clear laws regarding this.